Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Njscnm I need just one more mallet, I have stakes and deeds, will trade with you or anyone else who wants to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1879 of 9512 FirstFirst ... 879 1379 1779 1829 1869 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1889 1929 1979 2379 2879 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,790 of 95114
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #18781
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Njscnm

    I need just one more mallet, I have stakes and deeds, will trade with you or anyone else who wants to trade.

    Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 44
    I can trade one for a stake. Ill put wheat out.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 38

  2. Ads


  3. #18782
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    258365
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    198
    Yeah, I was having issues with my ipad2 these past 2 days out of nowhere lagging and taking forever to load a simple we page. I cleared out all cookies n bookmarks n everything, made sure nothing was running in background doing the 4 finger up-swipe... I was so made,a,a,

    Also, do anyone else seem to have their iPad just stop Internet connection? I have my own connection in my home and I don't go anywhere and sometimes it still happens! It was really bad, every 10mins it felt before the 6.0.1 iOS update, but I feel like it's starting again? Anyone else have this issue, especially loading HayDay and losing connection or trying to look in the newspaper and it open blank cuz of lag?
    =^_^=. ***Add me if you'd like! I trade goods & materials! GC: LiL Mama 217 *** I Love Helping Players! <3
    - Currently LvL 32! -

  4. #18783
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by xXshutterfly217Xx View Post
    Yeah, I was having issues with my ipad2 these past 2 days out of nowhere lagging and taking forever to load a simple we page. I cleared out all cookies n bookmarks n everything, made sure nothing was running in background doing the 4 finger up-swipe... I was so made,a,a,

    Also, do anyone else seem to have their iPad just stop Internet connection? I have my own connection in my home and I don't go anywhere and sometimes it still happens! It was really bad, every 10mins it felt before the 6.0.1 iOS update, but I feel like it's starting again? Anyone else have this issue, especially loading HayDay and losing connection or trying to look in the newspaper and it open blank cuz of lag?
    Yeah that happens to me too, it tries to connect to server but can't so often it has to ask for a reconnect. Don't know if it's my end or the server itself.

  5. #18784
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    258365
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    198
    Note*

    ---my boat has arrived. I covered the sweaters and eggs n bacon... However, looking for popcorn!
    I have 2 crates left, 12each to fill. If you need or want the XP it's open... Otherwise, no rush, I have 12hrs for the boat... I'm sure I can get the popcorn! Just wanted everyone to know since I had mentioned it earlier! Thanks!
    =^_^=. ***Add me if you'd like! I trade goods & materials! GC: LiL Mama 217 *** I Love Helping Players! <3
    - Currently LvL 32! -

  6. #18785
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    258365
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio View Post
    Yeah that happens to me too, it tries to connect to server but can't so often it has to ask for a reconnect. Don't know if it's my end or the server itself.
    Yah it is really weird... I'm fairly certain that its not my Internet connection itself or my provider. As my ps3 other pcs, etc all have perfect direct and wifi connections and use much more than the iPad does? I suspect it was an iPad software issue, but I dunno.
    =^_^=. ***Add me if you'd like! I trade goods & materials! GC: LiL Mama 217 *** I Love Helping Players! <3
    - Currently LvL 32! -

  7. #18786
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    258365
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    198
    Is anyone looking for anything? Or need help making things? Looking to help out if I can in any way!
    =^_^=. ***Add me if you'd like! I trade goods & materials! GC: LiL Mama 217 *** I Love Helping Players! <3
    - Currently LvL 32! -

  8. #18787
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    251946
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,113
    Omg! My boat will be arriving in a few hours and it is asking for the impossible: cream, goat cheese, and vanilla ice cream, don't know if I can pull it of! If anyone can help with it I will greatly appreciate it!!! TIA!!!

    GC. *5ANDIA* (including stars) Level 34

  9. #18788
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by xXshutterfly217Xx
    Is anyone looking for anything? Or need help making things? Looking to help out if I can in any way!
    My boat could use some feta pie if you're so willing

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 38

  10. #18789
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    257196
    Liked
    60 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by sandia
    Omg! My boat will be arriving in a few hours and it is asking for the impossible: cream, goat cheese, and vanilla ice cream, don't know if I can pull it of! If anyone can help with it I will greatly appreciate it!!! TIA!!!

    GC. *5ANDIA* (including stars) Level 34
    I have about 30 creams and about 10 goat cheese, and.... TOM! You'll be fine.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 38

  11. #18790
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    263252
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    171
    Hi all,

    I will have a clearance barn in 5 minutes time. I will put each item "1x" quantity as I scared my stalker showed up and bought everything if I put "3x" quantity and all of you will not get everything.

    This is what happened if I put good things unadvertised.
    Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)-img_3695-1-.png

    EDIT: GC: ericia90 (Level 47)
    Last edited by Ericia; 12-10-2012 at 09:07 PM.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: Today, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.