Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by luciN Sorry I think my inbox is full , I need to clean the stored messages, I have sent you a friend ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1619 of 9513 FirstFirst ... 619 1119 1519 1569 1609 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1629 1669 1719 2119 2619 ... LastLast
Results 16,181 to 16,190 of 95125
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #16181
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    256138
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by luciN
    Sorry I think my inbox is full , I need to clean the stored messages, I have sent you a friend request, let me know if u received.
    We're friends now. I see that u're level 48.
    Pls clear your inbox, and we'll continue in PM

    GC id: minksteroo Hay Day Level 32

  2. Ads


  3. #16182
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by kewb62

    Wow that stinks, sorry

    gc: kewb lvl 52
    Someone HAD to have been sitting there waiting. It was so quick. That was no coincidence.

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

  4. #16183
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    244551
    Liked
    22 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornatrix

    Someone HAD to have been sitting there waiting. It was so quick. That was no coincidence.

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™
    I wish I knew how. They arent on my friends list, no name showed

    gc: kewb lvl 52

  5. #16184
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by kewb62

    I wish I knew how. They arent on my friends list, no name showed

    gc: kewb lvl 52
    Name doesn't show up always. Even when I've traded with people from FARM, the name hasn't always shown up. So whoever did that, and you read this, that was super shady. Karma is a b.....

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

  6. #16185
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    258868
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by kewb62

    I wish I knew how. They arent on my friends list, no name showed

    gc: kewb lvl 52
    If anyone knows the "wheating" system and they see wheat for $1 they most likely will stalk for a bit to see if something gets put up. Very sad but true. I have neighbors that will come take $1 wheat if I leave it up there for some reason....and you know no one is out searching for cheap wheat at least most of the time.

    GC ID shelby101070 level 50 Sent from my iPhone using iPF

  7. #16186
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby101070

    If anyone knows the "wheating" system and they see wheat for $1 they most likely will stalk for a bit to see if something gets put up. Very sad but true. I have neighbors that will come take $1 wheat if I leave it up there for some reason....and you know no one is out searching for cheap wheat at least most of the time.

    GC ID shelby101070 level 50 Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    Not in the back right corner... There's tons of lurker on here. I know cuz I get over 20 GC friend requests PER DAY and I don't have my GC name anywhere but here.

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

  8. #16187
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    251462
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby101070

    If anyone knows the "wheating" system and they see wheat for $1 they most likely will stalk for a bit to see if something gets put up. Very sad but true. I have neighbors that will come take $1 wheat if I leave it up there for some reason....and you know no one is out searching for cheap wheat at least most of the time.

    GC ID shelby101070 level 50 Sent from my iPhone using iPF
    That happened to me earlier, I put up a wheat, a friend took it, I put up another, a different friend took it. Neither was the person I was trading with.

    GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.

  9. #16188
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    251462
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornatrix

    Not in the back right corner... There's tons of lurker on here. I know cuz I get over 20 GC friend requests PER DAY and I don't have my GC name anywhere but here.

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™
    The other way they could be adding you is through the "recommendations" that come up in GC.

    GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.

  10. #16189
    Banned
    Member #
    241781
    Liked
    45 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    München
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by craftymummy

    The other way they could be adding you is through the "recommendations" that come up in GC.

    GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.
    Never noticed that before.

    Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

  11. #16190
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    245795
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by 7ex90
    found a golden voucher in a box and harvested 3 mallets in a row. My last 10 minutes in HayDay were magic
    Wow don't take a break now!
    GC: -wego- Hay Day level 67


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4435
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:50 PM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.