Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

This is a discussion on Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS) within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Mickymaid On my way then come to me! Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1035 of 9511 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 1025 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1045 1085 1135 1535 2035 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 95107
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

  1. #10341
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244476
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    On my way then come to me!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
    Thank you so much you didn't have to give me a discount very sweet of you!

  2. Ads


  3. #10342
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244476
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    I do too, it's like you won something!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
    Totally agree! Have managed to buy 12 planks today

  4. #10343
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Myvintagedreams

    Thank you so much you didn't have to give me a discount very sweet of you!
    I have lots of coins, I like helping the new farmers out. Plus it's faster if I trade at MSRP but I don't expect it from who I'm buying from.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

  5. #10344
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244476
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    I have lots of coins, I like helping the new farmers out. Plus it's faster if I trade at MSRP but I don't expect it from who I'm buying from.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
    Ahh I guess that makes sense there's not that much to buy in terms of machines at that level. By the way you are the highest player on my list bit of inspiration there for me Is msrp similar to recommended retail price?

  6. #10345
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Myvintagedreams

    Ahh I guess that makes sense there's not that much to buy in terms of machines at that level. By the way you are the highest player on my list bit of inspiration there for me Is msrp similar to recommended retail price?
    MSRP manufactured suggested retail price. It's just the price that comes up....no jacking down, no jacking up. It's faster that way.
    I was looking forward to the last update. Something to spend my coins on...and they come up with vouchers.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

  7. #10346
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244476
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    MSRP manufactured suggested retail price. It's just the price that comes up....no jacking down, no jacking up. It's faster that way.
    I was looking forward to the last update. Something to spend my coins on...and they come up with vouchers.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
    Ahh okay you learn something new everyday! Yeah I felt the vouchers were just a cop out definitely wanted a new machine or recipes!

  8. #10347
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    229937
    Liked
    68 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montgomery TX
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Myvintagedreams

    Ahh okay you learn something new everyday! Yeah I felt the vouchers were just a cop out definitely wanted a new machine or recipes!
    I have all 12 pets now....and a lot of vouchers left over( no gold though) I wanted to spend my coins on new machines and land expansions.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

  9. #10348
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    253560
    Liked
    28 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Myvintagedreams

    Totally agree! Have managed to buy 12 planks today
    Wow! The most for me has only been 6! Lucky you! That's like hitting the jackpots

  10. #10349
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244476
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by ea_sweetface

    Wow! The most for me has only been 6! Lucky you! That's like hitting the jackpots
    Hahah it incurred me sitting here glued to the iPad for hours which is fine I'm ill anyways so have been on the sofa all day

  11. #10350
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    244476
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickymaid

    I have all 12 pets now....and a lot of vouchers left over( no gold though) I wanted to spend my coins on new machines and land expansions.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™
    Can't wait for the land expansions hopefully it will be in this update!


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hay Day Friend ID Requests
    By KristinaNY in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 4432
    Last Post: Today, 02:46 AM
  2. Game center users, friend requests
    By duskina in forum Australian Dedicated iPad Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
  3. iPad 2 iOS5 jailbreak discussion thread
    By brrip in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Search tags for this page

hay day

,
hay day app cheats
,

hay day cheats

,

hay day game

,
hay day game cheats
,
hay day help
,
hay day tips
,
hayday
Click on a term to search for related topics.