Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

HayDay Lottery

This is a discussion on HayDay Lottery within the Hay Day Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; 1st - Rose 2nd - Brin 3rd - Jon Please tell me your choice of item. Thanks for playing!! GC: Jellsio level 55...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3054
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: HayDay Lottery

  1. #1401
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    1st - Rose
    2nd - Brin
    3rd - Jon

    Please tell me your choice of item.
    Thanks for playing!!

    GC: Jellsio level 55
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HayDay Lottery-image-39435171.jpg  

  2. Ads


  3. #1402
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    245646
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio
    1st - Rose
    2nd - Brin
    3rd - Jon

    Please tell me your choice of item.
    Thanks for playing!!

    GC: Jellsio level 55
    Any ice cream is fine for me...yum yum

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

  4. #1403
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin

    Any ice cream is fine for me...yum yum

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member
    Wheat is up!

    GC: Jellsio level 55

  5. #1404
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    245646
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio

    Wheat is up!

    GC: Jellsio level 55
    It will take me a few minutes to get there, GC slow to load

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

  6. #1405
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    245646
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio

    Wheat is up!

    GC: Jellsio level 55
    Thanks Jel

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

  7. #1406
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin

    Thanks Jel

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member
    You're welcome!

    GC: Jellsio level 55

  8. #1407
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Rose and Jon, I'm around for another 45 minutes. I'll give your prize another time if not soon.

    GC: Jellsio level 55

  9. #1408
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    257409
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by jellsio
    Rose and Jon, I'm around for another 45 minutes. I'll give your prize another time if not soon.

    GC: Jellsio level 55
    wooohooooo!!!
    omg!! am so happy i win the prize, it's just soooooo unbelievable! LOL
    hehe, am super excited now!!!

    thanks so much for the wonderful jam dear Jellsio, am really grateful!
    and so sorry to keep you waited as well, am truly sorry about that. :P

    YAAAAAAY! THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN JELLSIO!! LOL

    GC ID:RoseInDream (level 61)

  10. #1409
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    245646
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by roseindream

    wooohooooo!!!
    omg!! am so happy i win the prize, it's just soooooo unbelievable! LOL
    hehe, am super excited now!!!

    thanks so much for the wonderful jam dear Jellsio, am really grateful!
    and so sorry to keep you waited as well, am truly sorry about that. :P

    YAAAAAAY! THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN JELLSIO!! LOL

    GC ID:RoseInDream (level 61)
    Wow.... all I said was "thanks Jel", I feel embarrassed by my underwhelming response...teehee

    Roflmao

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

  11. #1410
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    262138
    Liked
    44 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin

    Wow.... all I said was "thanks Jel", I feel embarrassed by my underwhelming response...teehee

    Roflmao

    I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member
    LOL! Rose is always excited! Haha. Wish I had her energy.

    GC: Jellsio level 55


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. HayDay help!
    By annabee in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 08:37 PM
  2. Sue Apple? The new lottery
    By Seadog in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. U.S. residents - who bought a lottery ticket?
    By exile in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 11:30 AM
  4. Would you split your lottery winnings...
    By jwhitej200 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:56 AM

Search tags for this page

admit one tickets in hay day
,

hay day

,
hay day jackpot
,
hayday
,

hayday forum

,
hayday forums
,
how do you get admit tickets on hay day
,
how to get admit one in hay day
Click on a term to search for related topics.