Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

This is a discussion on gardens of time neighbors (game center) within the Friend Requests forums, part of the iPad Games category; Originally Posted by Kim McKenzie Does anyone know how to "unfriend" neighbors? I have so many who never respond to requests or send gifts. You ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 794
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: gardens of time neighbors (game center)

  1. #691
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    168527
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim McKenzie View Post
    Does anyone know how to "unfriend" neighbors? I have so many who never respond to requests or send gifts.
    You can't. I only gift and send requests to those using the active weekly symbols. It save time!

  2. Ads


  3. #692
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    283528
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianaR View Post
    It didnt work for me the first few times either. Not sure why not, nor why it started working. I presume you're on ios5 or greater?
    Hi there. I figured it out. The soccer ball has to b in the garden name not the GOT ID. I thought it would b helpful to see the symbol before you added them but that isn't the case. So many with lower levels don't continue the game. When I first started the game I only had 12 likes but with the help of neighbors from this I have 71 and help with upgrading my buildings so big shout out! I'm going to the beach next week for a whole week with no wifi... What am I going to do!
    Lol

  4. #693
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    228644
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianaR View Post

    You can't. I only gift and send requests to those using the active weekly symbols. It save time!
    How can you tell who's active and who isn't?

  5. #694
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    228644
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim McKenzie View Post

    How can you tell who's active and who isn't?
    Where does one find the weekly symbols? I've never heard of this but did wonder about them...

  6. #695
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    228644
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollos nana View Post

    Hi Christiana, thanks. I did try to put the soccer ball in front of my ID number but it kept telling me it was not valid and try again. Any suggestions? I totally understand the love. It's hard to spend hours making the garden beautiful and having so few likes and you see a zillion likes on gardens that have 2
    Items... This site has helped make new awesome neighbors who have helped me a lot so thanks and love the game!! So beautiful
    Where are the symbols and how are they attached to the gardens?

  7. #696
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    283528
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim McKenzie View Post
    Where are the symbols and how are they attached to the gardens?
    A player told me to go to the GOT forum. He posted the link a few days ago on his reply. From there, it tells you step by step how to set up your emoj on your keyboard. A symbol that resembles a globe will then show up on your keyboard. Then you push it and it will lead you to all sorts of symbols. I saved the symbol list to my desktop as it tells you from week to week which one they are using. Take a look back to my posts and Geo has that link.
    It's helpful so you don't waste gifts on those players who never respond. Let me know if it works for you
    I just looked it up: Gardens of time mobile wiki.
    You have to add the soccer ball to your garden name NOT you GOT ID number. I also added the lightning bolt to indicate I would like energy as gift. The forum explains a lot!
    Last edited by Apollos nana; 03-17-2013 at 04:00 PM.

  8. #697
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    168527
    Liked
    7 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollos nana View Post

    A player told me to go to the GOT forum. He posted the link a few days ago on his reply. From there, it tells you step by step how to set up your emoj on your keyboard. A symbol that resembles a globe will then show up on your keyboard. Then you push it and it will lead you to all sorts of symbols. I saved the symbol list to my desktop as it tells you from week to week which one they are using. Take a look back to my posts and Geo has that link.
    It's helpful so you don't waste gifts on those players who never respond. Let me know if it works for you
    I just looked it up: Gardens of time mobile wiki.
    You have to add the soccer ball to your garden name NOT you GOT ID number. I also added the lightning bolt to indicate I would like energy as gift. The forum explains a lot!
    Also, just update to what everyone else is using! This week is the soccer ball, next is the red steaming bowl. Changes on a Friday.

  9. #698
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    283528
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianaR View Post
    Also, just update to what everyone else is using! This week is the soccer ball, next is the red steaming bowl. Changes on a Friday.
    Thanks for all the info you post. What is your garden name? Also, do you know what artifact or decoration Lulu has in her garden on the sides of the Snake Flair? I can't find them and I really like them.
    I wanted that snake flair wonder the most and a few things disappeared from my garden so I updated that first without realizing it changed to jade. I don't like it as we'll as the gold and smoke .

  10. #699
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    260586
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4
    Please add me....answer all requests daily and use mojo symbols. Garden ID: Play0729711. Garden name: wonders

  11. #700
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    283528
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty sweares View Post
    Please add me....answer all requests daily and use mojo symbols. Garden ID: Play0729711. Garden name: wonders
    Hello. I tried to add you but it wouldn't take it. Is that GOT or Game Center?? You can also add me- Apollos nana.
    Garden name is Georg Garden. Thx


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Game center
    By Icydieman99 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Game center
    By iquestions in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Game center
    By iHellmy in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:03 AM
  4. neighbors on game...
    By harlee1228 in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 05:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:31 PM

Search tags for this page

gardens of time forum ipad
,
gardens of time friend request
,
gardens of time game centre neighbours
,
gardens of time ipad add neighbors
,
gardens of time ipad delete neighbors
,

gardens of time ipad neighbors

,
gardens of time remove neighbors ipad
,
remove neighbors gardens of time ipad
Click on a term to search for related topics.