Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Monster pet shop

This is a discussion on Monster pet shop within the Friend Requests forums, part of the iPad Games category; Originally Posted by rus Hi De, Fin-eared Fripp, Nubbed Terrabear, & Tufted Snorker all sent. Hope these monsters will cheer him up and help him ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 674 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 6735
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Monster pet shop

  1. #5681
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    291005
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by rus View Post
    Hi De,

    Fin-eared Fripp, Nubbed Terrabear, & Tufted Snorker all sent.

    Hope these monsters will cheer him up and help him a speedy recovery.

    Rus
    Thank soooo much!! Upon waking he checked, and saw all of his needed monsters were gifted to him and he was extremely excited! You would not believe how happy he is now!! He is quite cheered up.

    Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Rus, Shay, and whendelicious- you guys are amazing!!!
    GC: JACKAJKJB

    GC: deakayan

  2. Ads


  3. #5682
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265225
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    241
    who have Nubbed Tuckle and Fuzzy Terrabear ? anyone ? please send

    oh, thank you to the guy who sent me the PRONGED FUZZLE :")
    Game Center : cath03rize

  4. #5683
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265225
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    241
    JACKAJKJB -- thank you for the boxy gloop :")
    Game Center : cath03rize

  5. #5684
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    291005
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by anjiel03 View Post
    hi! can anyone send me a BOXY GLOOP and PRONGED RABBLE ? thank you!
    I just sent you the Boxy Gloop. I don't have a Pronged Rabble, I only have a Horn-Nose Rabble and a Horned Rabble. If you want either of those let me know.
    GC: JACKAJKJB

    GC: deakayan

  6. #5685
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    284784
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakayan View Post
    I have some eggs available to anyone that would like them. It is amazing how quickly the incubators seem to fill up!

    Horned Rabble

    Stripey Chuffle

    Horned Chuffle

    Horned Bumpkin

    Striped Bumpkin

    Horned Fuzzle

    Pronged Fripp

    Boxy Gloop

    Nubbed Marinna

    Chubby Gloop

    Coned Krackel

    Squiggly Polygol

    Squiggly Squidge

    Pig-nosed Squonk

    I am looking for just 4 eggs to complete my son's Albinos...

    Tufted Snorker

    Fin-Eared Fripp

    Fuzzy Tumper

    Nubbed Terrabear

    *On a side note: I am sorry if he keeps requesting these same eggs from anyone's shop over and over again. He is only 6 years old and seems to think repeat requesting speeds up receiving eggs (no matter how many times I tell him it doesn't). He just had surgery so he is stuck cooped up at home in bed with not much to do, except play games on the iPad. I apologize if he is driving anyone here crazy! On the plus side he does spend a lot of time visiting people's shops and giving gifts
    Sent jack the tufted snorker.

    gc: shay's place

  7. #5686
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    279820
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakayan View Post

    Thank soooo much!! Upon waking he checked, and saw all of his needed monsters were gifted to him and he was extremely excited! You would not believe how happy he is now!! He is quite cheered up.

    Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Rus, Shay, and whendelicious- you guys are amazing!!!
    So glad to hear he's gotten all the monsters he needs. This forum is awesome!

    GC ID: erin0768
    GC ID: erin0768

  8. #5687
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265225
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    241
    JACKAJKJB -- thank you for the boxy gloop :")
    Game Center : cath03rize

  9. #5688
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265225
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    241
    who have Nubbed Tuckle and Fuzzy Terrabear ? anyone ? please send
    Game Center : cath03rize

  10. #5689
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    291005
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by erin0768 View Post
    So glad to hear he's gotten all the monsters he needs. This forum is awesome!

    GC ID: erin0768
    It sure is awesome! I am so grateful to all the wonderful people here who helped us! When I first starting searching online for information as to how to play monster pet shop for my son I just hoped to find a few tips and some neighbors to add- I never realized that we would find such supportive and kind players ! To some people it might not seem like you guys have done a lot in just gifting some eggs and food, however, you guys really did something very special for my son. You took his mind off of his pain and suffering and gave him something to look forward to. I know that it has make a huge difference to him.
    GC: JACKAJKJB

    GC: deakayan

  11. #5690
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    284784
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakayan View Post

    It sure is awesome! I am so grateful to all the wonderful people here who helped us! When I first starting searching online for information as to how to play monster pet shop for my son I just hoped to find a few tips and some neighbors to add- I never realized that we would find such supportive and kind players ! To some people it might not seem like you guys have done a lot in just gifting some eggs and food, however, you guys really did something very special for my son. You took his mind off of his pain and suffering and gave him something to look forward to. I know that it has make a huge difference to him.
    That is all that matters :-). Glad he is feeling alittle better. Hope he heals up soon.

    gc: shay's place


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Photo Shop???
    By tecknoes in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. Daily shop reports and stock updating
    By timmib247 in forum iPad at Work
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:52 PM
  3. Monster.com jobs ipad app
    By bmadalin in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:24 PM
  4. iPad secure to shop on line?
    By SweetPoison in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 08:00 PM
  5. Where can you buy an iPad from a shop? (UK)
    By tom1252 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 04:26 PM

Search tags for this page

gold squige in monster petshop
,

how to claim the albino fuzzle monster pet shop

,

how to make friends show up on monster pet shop

,

monster pet shop

,

monster pet shop cornucopia

,

monster pet shop pink cornucopia

,
spotted gold steve monster pet shop
,

wooden rabble

Click on a term to search for related topics.