So is there an explanation to what it was? Had the forum been hacked or was it just a bug?
64GB wifi ipad2 iOS 6.1.2 (Jailbroken using Evasi0n) : 120GB iPod Classic (Filled with Rock Classics!) : AppleTV 2G iOS 5.0.2 (Jailbroken using seas0npass) : iPhone 3GS 16gb iOS 6.1.2 (Jailbroken using Evasi0n) : iPhone 3GS 32gb iOS 6.1.2 (My Rambling Tool is now Jailbroken using Evasi0n) : iPhone 4 16GB iOS 6.1.2 (Jailbroken using Evasi0n) : iPhone 4S 64GB iOS 6.1.3 (Stock, so I can stream Sky Go)
everytime i try to go in a game,safari,or the app store it sends me back to my homescreen? what do i do?
Close all open programs and reboot?Originally Posted by corkscrew1093
Yep, try to reboot the iPad!
How to Reboot the iPad
1. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. (This is the button shown in the diagram above.)
2. The iPad will prompt you to slide a button to power off the iPad. Follow the directions on the screen by sliding the button from the left side to the right to reboot the iPad.
3. If the iPad is frozen or stuck, hold down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button. This will force the iPad to power down.
4. The iPad screen will display the circle of dashes which indicates it is busy. Once the iPad has finished shutting down completely, the screen will go completely black.
5. Once the iPad's screen is completely black, hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. This will allow you to restart the iPad.
6. When the Apple logo appears in the middle of the screen, you can release the Sleep/Wake button. The iPad should reboot shortly after the logo appears. Once the iPad is reset, you can begin using it.