Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Email

This is a discussion on Email within the Forum Rules, Help and Info forums, part of the New Member Introductions - Site Assistance category; I have suddenly had a problem with receding email. It arrives and before I have a chance to read it, it disappears. My emai is ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By J. A.

Thread: Email

  1. #1
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    217918
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Email

    I have suddenly had a problem with receding email. It arrives and before I have a chance to read it, it disappears. My emai is not on on any other PC.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    233775
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangham View Post
    I have suddenly had a problem with receding email. It arrives and before I have a chance to read it, it disappears. My emai is not on on any other PC.
    I, too, have an email problem. My sent mail is going into my outgoing mail folder with a red exclamation mark and with a message that the server can't send it???? What setting did I mess up?

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  4. #3
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    258192
    Liked
    1664 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apetlon, Austria
    Posts
    8,609
    Quote Originally Posted by barbie38 View Post

    I, too, have an email problem. My sent mail is going into my outgoing mail folder with a red exclamation mark and with a message that the server can't send it???? What setting did I mess up?

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Hi, barbie38! Welcome to iPF!
    Go to Settings - Mails/Contacts/Calendars, tap your account and look for the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP Server).

    If your problem continues, you could delete the account and set it up again. Perhaps this helps.
    Last edited by J. A.; 04-16-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    Mickey330 and Barçamad like this.
    Johanna A.
    You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need. ~ Jerry Gillies

  5. #4
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    233775
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by J. A. View Post

    Hi, barbie38! Welcome to iPF!
    Go to Settings - Mails/Contacts/Calendars, tap your account and look for the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP Server).

    If your problem continues, you could delete the account and set it up again. Perhaps this helps.
    Oh, thanks so much! That did the trick!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  6. #5
    iPF Expert
    Member #
    258192
    Liked
    1664 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apetlon, Austria
    Posts
    8,609
    Quote Originally Posted by barbie38 View Post

    Oh, thanks so much! That did the trick!

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    I'm glad I could help you! :-)
    Johanna A.
    You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need. ~ Jerry Gillies


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. IPad Email-hit trash to delete and email shuts down
    By Stoofpilot in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 08:59 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 03:34 PM
  5. Youtube Share button goes to email / delen knop gaat direct naar email
    By jkbob in forum Nederlandse Forum Algemene Discussies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 06:07 AM