Regular price $19.95, for a limited time only $9.95
Purchase Now and save over 50%
Why DVD Catalyst 4?
Tablets such as the iPad are advertised as media devices, great for movies and TV shows. Apple offers a wide collection of content through the iTunes store, and of course many DVDs and Blurays you find in the store come with Digital Copy videos, but what about the movies and TV shows you already own, or ones that don't come with a Digital Copy. For those, you either have to purchase them again in order to be able to watch them on your iPad.
This is where DVD Catalyst 4 comes in.
DVD Catalyst 4 enables you to watch your DVD collection on your iPad, or just about any other device capable of video playback.
* Includes profiles for 1000's of devices. Whenever something new comes out, a new smartphone, tablet, we add new profiles. The latest version includes profiles for NOOK HD, iPad Mini and even Microsoft Surface.
By selecting the profile for your device, DVD Catalyst 4 creates video files of your movies that are fully compatible with the build-in video capabilities of your phone/tablet, ensuring proper hardware decoding and minimizing battery usage during playback. This means that you can watch video files on your iPad without freezing, stutter or sync issues.
* Converts store-bought DVDs, DVD folders, DVD ISO as well as most popular video file formats such as AVI, MKV and M2TS.
Many converters split video from DVD in order for you to purchase 2 apps or a so-called "Suite" or "Bundle". DVD Catalyst 4 converts both types from a single app.
* Super easy but ultra powerful. Computers were created to automate boring tasks, however most conversion tools have you click through multiple steps in order to get the process going. DVD Catalyst 4 is designed to eliminate as many clicks as possible, so the majority of video-related adjustments are done completely automatic. The most useful features are enabled by default.
* Automatic black border removal. DVD Catalyst 4 removes black borders from your videos to ensure a maximum viewing experience, no matter what device you use to play the movies.
* Automatic volume boost. Many tablets, including the iPad models, have some volume issues with video playback. DVD Catalyst 4 automatically boosts the volume on all your conversions to a louder, distortion-free level. In addition, the volume level on all your video files will be the same (loud) so when you switch movies, you don't have to adjust the volume on your device.
* Supports audio language and subtitle selection during conversion (can be automated) for DVD and MKV, and, as one of the very few tools available, DVD Catalyst 4 supports Closed Captions.
* Batch conversions. DVD Catalyst 4 automatically runs all your conversions in batch-mode. Multiple DVD drives are automatically recognized, converting 100's of video files is a simple drag & drop and 1 click process.
How it works:
1. Start DVD Catalyst and select your device profile:
2. Insert your DVD or drag your video (or video files/folders) over.
3. Tap Go to start the process:
and that is it.
When done, use iTunes to copy the movie over to your iPad and you can watch it where ever you go: