DVD Catalyst 4 converts your movies and TV shows to small, great-looking video files that are perfectly optimized to play on all the latest smartphones and tablets, including the Apple iPad Mini and iPhone 5, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2 and much more.
Watch your video collection on just about any video-capable device.
For a limited time only $9.95
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista,7 & 8 only
Currently no MAC version availableFeatures:
* DVD Catalyst 4 converts your own DVDs as well as almost all video file types, including AVI, DIVX, MPEG, VOB, M2TS, MKV and much more. (protected videos such as iTunes purchased/rented movies and so-called "Digital Copy" movies not supported)
* DVD Catalyst 4 includes profiles for all popular video-capable devices, including the latest iPad, NOOK, Kindle Fire and other smartphones and tablets. Just select your brand and device model, and you are ready to go.
* DVD Catalyst 4 automatically boosts the volume on all your conversions. It uses a technology we call Volume Maximizer (gain), which adjusts the volume for each conversion you do to a certain maximum volume, so you will never have to adjust the volume ever again.
* Free updates for as long as we are on v4. DVD Catalyst 4 gets updated on a regular basis to include support for new devices as well as new features. Many of the new features we add in a minor version (4.0 > 4.1) are enough for our competitors to require an upgrade fee, but we include them for free.
* DVD Catalyst 4 is DRM-Free, so no activation or license keys, so if you purchase a new computer, you donít have to repurchase. As long as it is for your own use, you can even install it on more than one computer.
Here is how it works:
Step 1: Download and install DVD Catalyst 4 on your computer.
Step 2: Start DVD Catalyst 4 and select your device (for example the Samsung Galaxy S4 video player device profile).
Step 3: Insert your DVD or drag your video files over onto DVD Catalyst 4 (or both, DVD Catalyst batch-converts automatically).
Step 4: Tap Go to start the conversion process.
Step 5. Connect your device to your computer and copy the file over.