I agree about the frustration of the new update. It makes us "locket up" inside our own islands.
Hope BFS fixes this a s a p.
Really hope you get you OB dragon. Can't understand it can be that hard. Got another one on another play today. Magnetic 15 and Swamp 15. Check the pictures.
Thanks for the nice words. I will try to describe the locations better when I show a picture. Do you use Google Earth?
It's quite easy to locate places and really get near :)
I have it here on my Ipad and just tried to write Hyppeln - this even for us strange name. Got there and could even see the house my son invited us to. :)
However, I am not sure I can show pictures like this on this forum. Haven't seen anybode else do like that. I often have crossed borders in my life, doing things other people do not do, just because I felt it was right. Of course I do the same here. This game is the first I play on a computor, besides Tetris and Cards sometimes long ago. When I associate to other things, I want to show it - sometimes only because it's beautyful.
We will se if I get punished .... ;)
I am not sure I showed this picture from Hyppeln, a small Island in the arkipelago outside Gothenburg, Sweden. (It's a bit blurry because my wife put on HDR without intention .. Such things happen ... ;o)
If you touch the second photo and look at the water on the right hand side - next stop is Denmark! This is also on Hyppeln - if I have not shown it before ;)
If you breed two different type of Olympus together you'll most likely to get the more common of the pair. So if you breed Cyclops with Silver Olympus you'll have 99% chance to get a Silver and only 1% for Cyclops.Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossyman87
This are the order from rare to common:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just got my first double rainbow while trying for ouroboro!!!! I'm so excited its taking everything I have to not blow all my gems to get it now!
Got this right now:
Never seen before. Anybody else? And I men the question of my birthday.
Thank you for the gems each day. Now that we have the list of gem givers which makes it easy to return the gift, do you want me to continue gifting to either of your accounts as they appear on my list, or would you like the gem to go to just your Toppe game?