*****thread closed for inactivity ******
This is the second round of this Comp. It is about who can be the first to breed an Easter Dragon. The rules are:
- We are open for entries now. Entries close as soon as the new update has been released.
- Competitors will be attempting to breed an Easter Dragon, which may be released in the coming days.
- Competitors will post a screen grab of their screen showing the time remaining to be ... well what is necessary for the Easter Dragon. This is yet to be confirmed. This must be a screen shot of breeding time NOT hatching time.
What's at stake?
- The adjudicator (me) will visit the islands of the fastest poster(s) to verify the coin/gem/food count as in the picture and that eligible parents have created the selected dragon breed. This doesn't seem to be as important, as it's a brand new dragon, and we will all know when someone gets one.
- The first person to post the correct picture in this thread and be verified by the adjudicator will be awarded first place.
- If we have enough competitors to allow for second places and beyond, these will be judged in the same way, and awarded to those who finished in the next successive fastest time(s).
How do you enter?
- Competitors agree to "wager" one of their free gifts to enter the competition.
- Competitors agree to send their free gift as instructed by the adjudicator.
- Up to 6 entrants will be a winner take all.
- 7 to 12 entrants will be a 70/30 split, rounded to the nearest gem.
- 13 to 18 entrants will be a 50/30/20 split rounded to the nearest gem.
- 19+ entrants will be 40/30/20/10 split rounded to the nearest gem.
- The final prize pool will be posted in this post prior to the start of the competition.
- The competition is open to everyone who agrees to abide by the rules.
- Entry is open from now till we have official word the Easter Dragon is available to be bred.
- To compete simply post a Dragonvale Screen grab, similar to the one above, in this thread.
- All competitors names will be added to a list at the bottom of this post.
Obviously you need to have a breeding cave available, so time your breeding accordingly
Competitors - 22
Winners - Prize Pool - Who's giving who gems - Sent
1st place - ShirlyWA/PixieWA - 9 gems
- Coxy 26
2nd place - aalleexxrocks - 7 gems
3rd place - tonygtech/troutfisher10 - 4 gems
4th place - Cox780770/dragonville10 - 2 gems
- angel2all/Servent 16:9