Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)
This is a discussion on Dragonvale Wish List (BFS) within the DragonVale Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; What I would like is for on my friends list, one the be in alphabetical order, two tell me who gave me a gem with ...
What I would like is for on my friends list, one the be in alphabetical order, two tell me who gave me a gem with the option to "give one back". When it flashes who sent me a gem when it opens I don't always remember by the time I go to send gems.
aphrael GCID: aphrael77
04-22-2012 11:59 AM
Ofcourse I m. Now I know what happened. I am in China for the moment, it dosent work if I'm not connnected to VPN.
Originally Posted by M.P Meyer
I think it would be nice with the fountain of youth to be able to choose what level to size your dragons to. For example in my plant habitat I have a bloom, a clover, and a Sakura but they are all do big that they over lap each other sometimes. I prefer the blooms and clovers adult appearance but I don't want them to keep hiding each other so I would like it of I could make them about the appearance and size of a level 4
Last edited by peppiegal; 04-23-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Hi. I am at level 30, all my dragons are at silver, but I am having a hard time getting to gold, as I have 9 moon- sun and rainbow habitates which generate most of my income. it would be great to be able to go higher and to have access to having more habitates - this could be pro- rated to the amount of dragons generated; for every 30 new dragons a habitat could be added.
I'd like to see island themes. Instead of grassy islands, it'd be cool to buy different terrains. Like a desert setting or a rocky setting or a water setting (where the paths would be elevated like a bridge or a dock)..
iPF Super Guru
Originally Posted by cranberrylotion
I would love a waterfall for my rainbow or plant habitats....
I would love that!
Originally Posted by cranberrylotion
I'd like to be able to buy whole islands as habitats, like a water or air island which can hold like 30 of those dragons
This thread has been an interesting read, some great ideas!
I will repeat some, with the hope that a number of requests may let Backflip see we really want some of these..
My favourites -
1. More levels please!!!! Been parked at Lv 30 for ages.
2. Larger habitats for the specials, but happy for the income level to stay as they are already. I currently have a Moon dragon in my Hibernation Cave as I've already had to remove a load of habitats to keep under the limit as I have 12 specials in individual habitats.
3. Ability to rotate some (if not all) objects. It annoys me that something like the dragon statue cannot face the way we want it to.
4. Better notifications from the wizards as on most of the short term dragons I haven't received the dragons announcement until a few days into the breeding time. Leap year dragon I only found out about by reading on one of these forums. My notification came at 22:45 on 29th feb. I do wonder if this is down to where you live in the world???
5. Ability to sort dragon list into elements (as per the hibernation cave) when setting up breedings or tournaments.
6. Notification of when a friend last gifted you a gem. I send out 6 every single day, but rarely get more than 2 back. Similar issue would be to see when someone last played as the list seems in no order and you can't keep track of who plays or not.
7. New elements to increase number of breeds.
8. Lower the amount of food needed to get to L15 and L20 OR make the higher crops cheaper, but equally not too cheap that it allows us to progress quickly.
9. The time and money we spend growing dragons should be somewhat recouped when selling.
10. The limit on the large plant habitat is a joke.
11. More achievements, and making achievements backdated in the respect that a lot of us cannot get the achievement for levelling up farms as we did that before the achievement existed!
12. Whole island themes as others say will make the landscape more interesting than grass and rocks!
Now this is last, but not due to importance, just because I think it should be in a game like this anyway.... Why can we not communicate with other players???
Would love Mercury, Venus, Mars, Neptune & Saturn dragons. Put them in Sun and Moon habitats. Or create a wonderful NEW habitat for planets.
Originally Posted by TommyB
By GT500Girl in forum DragonVale Forum
Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:09 PM
By Lei1952 in forum DragonVale Forum
Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Search tags for this page
dragonvale dragon ideas
dragonvale future dragons
dragonvale future updates
dragonvale upcoming dragons
future dragonvale dragons
upcoming dragonvale dragons
Click on a term to search for related topics.