Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

This is a discussion on Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!) within the DragonVale Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Iceberg and River!!...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4391 of 4670 FirstFirst ... 3391 3891 4291 4341 4381 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4401 4441 4491 ... LastLast
Results 43,901 to 43,910 of 46697
Like Tree12516Likes

Thread: Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

  1. #43901
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    226954
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    57
    Iceberg and River!!

  2. Ads


  3. #43902
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    221710
    Liked
    40 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,112
    Yep, that is the right combo according to the sandbox. I love the egg!! I tried a couple of times and got another century. Now I have two mountains on the way.

    Happy breeding everyone!
    ✨✨GCID:ms sparkle72✨✨

  4. #43903
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    232685
    Liked
    28 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjj27 View Post
    Iceberg and River!!
    Aaahhhhh!! I only have one Iceberg!?! How did THAT happen? Trying to make a second one of those....first try on the EBI with River and my only Iceberg is a fail

    UPDATE: waited until both breeding areas were just under 6 hours and used Kairos. First attempt at Aqua landed me my second Iceberg. That was good considering my cave gave me an Ice dragon. Put my River and Iceberg back in the island and BAM - first Aqua on the way I'm excited since this is my birthstone! And the deco is gorgeous as well.

    Last edited by Aries1979; 03-01-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    ✨✨Make each day count✨✨
    GCID: Lady Redwolf

  5. #43904
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    181955
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries1979 View Post

    Aaahhhhh!! I only have one Iceberg!?! How did THAT happen? Trying to make a second one of those....first try on the EBI with River and my only Iceberg is a fail

    UPDATE: waited until both breeding areas were just under 6 hours and used Kairos. First attempt at Aqua landed me my second Iceberg. That was good considering my cave gave me an Ice dragon. Put my River and Iceberg back in the island and BAM - first Aqua on the way I'm excited since this is my birthstone! And the deco is gorgeous as well.

    Congrats! I just got mine as well. I said to my iPod on the 4th attempt "my parents just left(it's the first time they've traveled to see me, and I've been gone for over a year and a half), and now I'm sad. Please give me my aquamarine dragon to cheer me up." And the wizard granted my wish, and it helps

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

  6. #43905
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    168769
    Liked
    128 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by peppiegal View Post

    Congrats! I just got mine as well. I said to my iPod on the 4th attempt "my parents just left(it's the first time they've traveled to see me, and I've been gone for over a year and a half), and now I'm sad. Please give me my aquamarine dragon to cheer me up." And the wizard granted my wish, and it helps

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
    Congrats on the new gemstone - even more special with the story you have just shared. The wizard knows all, sees all, and grants all!

    For those of you who have been successful, are your dragons level 15 and over? I'd be interested to know if anyone with a level 20 river and a level 20 iceberg dragon got it on their first breeding attempt!

    Happy breeding all, and may the wizard be with you!

    diz diz dizzy

  7. #43906
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    232685
    Liked
    28 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy View Post

    Congrats on the new gemstone - even more special with the story you have just shared. The wizard knows all, sees all, and grants all!

    For those of you who have been successful, are your dragons level 15 and over? I'd be interested to know if anyone with a level 20 river and a level 20 iceberg dragon got it on their first breeding attempt!

    Happy breeding all, and may the wizard be with you!

    diz diz dizzy
    Both my dragons were still at level 10 and I got it my second try.

    ✨✨Make each day count✨✨
    GCID: Lady Redwolf

  8. #43907
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    181955
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy View Post

    Congrats on the new gemstone - even more special with the story you have just shared. The wizard knows all, sees all, and grants all!

    For those of you who have been successful, are your dragons level 15 and over? I'd be interested to know if anyone with a level 20 river and a level 20 iceberg dragon got it on their first breeding attempt!

    Happy breeding all, and may the wizard be with you!

    diz diz dizzy
    My iceberg was 15 and my river was 10

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

  9. #43908
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    250471
    Liked
    49 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjj27 View Post
    Iceberg and River!!
    I have tried a couple of times, but no Luck so far.

    Today I am both happy and a bit irritated.
    Happy because I reached Lvl 40 - never thought that would happen .....
    Irritated because I got more than 4 lovely gems and it said "and others".
    I want to know who I get gems from. I do not want to guess and i want to give back.

    Could it be a big problem to program the game to show all of them who are generous?

    Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Furthermore, I consider that BFS now have done the best update ever 2013-07-05

    GC ID: Toppe1 och ff

  10. #43909
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    216777
    Liked
    15 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    339
    I got mine on second try, I'm happy but kinda upset at the same time, another blue gem stone dragon /: idk, there should be a gold/yellow one.

    |)r/\G0|\|$<3 [N'] $|\|/\!|_$ _@

  11. #43910
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    203883
    Liked
    31 times
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries1979 View Post

    Aaahhhhh!! I only have one Iceberg!?! How did THAT happen? Trying to make a second one of those....first try on the EBI with River and my only Iceberg is a fail

    UPDATE: waited until both breeding areas were just under 6 hours and used Kairos. First attempt at Aqua landed me my second Iceberg. That was good considering my cave gave me an Ice dragon. Put my River and Iceberg back in the island and BAM - first Aqua on the way I'm excited since this is my birthstone! And the deco is gorgeous as well.

    Congrats on your Aqua! The same. Happened to me last month with the gem had to quickly breed up one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy View Post

    Congrats on the new gemstone - even more special with the story you have just shared. The wizard knows all, sees all, and grants all!

    For those of you who have been successful, are your dragons level 15 and over? I'd be interested to know if anyone with a level 20 river and a level 20 iceberg dragon got it on their first breeding attempt!

    Happy breeding all, and may the wizard be with you!

    diz diz dizzy
    I use lvl 15s in both places and got fails in both, will be interesting to know if the 20s breed successfully.
    Good luck everyone!!!

    GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance
    GC-mari3c


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!
    By lawhawk in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1177
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
  2. iOS5 Tips and Tricks
    By Tim SPRACKLEN in forum iPad OS
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 03:50 AM
  3. Tips & Tricks Take2!
    By Dannyboy85 in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
  4. Dragonvale friend requests anyone?
    By j.h in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
  5. New member, looking for tips and tricks
    By mrpunch0 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:41 AM

Search tags for this page

cheats for dragonvale
,

dragonvale

,
dragonvale blue fire dragon
,
dragonvale breeding
,
dragonvale breeding chart
,

dragonvale cheats

,
dragonvale sandstorm dragon
,
sandstorm dragon dragonvale
Click on a term to search for related topics.