Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

This is a discussion on Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!) within the DragonVale Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by peppiegal I believe it's a blue moon gcid: KOKO~PUFFS All these dragons back are gunna make it a lot harder to get ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4205 of 4670 FirstFirst ... 3205 3705 4105 4155 4195 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 4215 4255 4305 ... LastLast
Results 42,041 to 42,050 of 46700
Like Tree12516Likes

Thread: Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

  1. #42041
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    181168
    Liked
    32 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by peppiegal

    I believe it's a blue moon

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
    All these dragons back are gunna make it a lot harder to get the ones I actually need......

  2. Ads


  3. #42042
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    108363
    Liked
    18 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    404
    My game won't load!!!!! :'(

    🐾 Aeriyauna

  4. #42043
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    181955
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by M.P Meyer

    All these dragons back are gunna make it a lot harder to get the ones I actually need......
    I agree. I've been trying to figure out the best combos to use to get the most successes and the least fails, but I'm starting to think that I may just stick with a specific combo for each of my needed dragons. I have enough gems to buy the two loves and one clover so I am going to focus on the apocalypse, leap year, and equinox. I'm using mine/cactus in my island and I'm going to use blazing/litchen for leap year or equinox.

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

  5. #42044
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    181955
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,041
    OMG! Is this what I think it is?! Mine/cactus

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)-image-1463308476.jpg  
    kryp2n8 likes this.

  6. #42045
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    174014
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    58
    Hey everybody! I love all these great new things backflip is coming up with! I got a chance to get a second love and a second bone I had been saving up gems so I bought them since I had almost 500! I wanna focus on getting a second leap year and two of the gem dragon egg pedestals ! Unfortunately my phone deleted all my bookmarks for some reason, including the breeding sandbox :/ to make matters worse, it won't even load the page! on the bright side I have this great forum to read and follow I'm sure Ill find the answers I need by looking thru that breeding thread that I saw thanks to this krptn8 dude very helpful!!

    Oh ad has anyone noticed the upgrade to the rainbow habitat!? I don't know what the capacity of dragons or cash is because I upgraded them all! I think that was a mistake tho because now ill have to breed a bunch more rainbows to fill them up! & it cost 10 million for each habitat!!

    Any way ill be redecorating every single one of my islands since there's so much more room now! I think ill make that my new years reaolution I love how backflip listens to their players! They know how to keep us happy

    Anyway I went off writing too much already I hope everyone enjoys all these great gifts backflip has already given us! I'm not even excited about the "possibility of a gift" they mentioned a few weeks back anymore ! This is already more than enough I don't know what else they can do at this point besides new dragons!

    Okay I'll stop writing now lol happy holidays everyone! Be safe and Enjoy your friends, family and dragons!!

    GCID: poncho.tinoco
    kryp2n8 likes this.

  7. #42046
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    226954
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by peppiegal View Post
    OMG! Is this what I think it is?! Mine/cactus

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
    Yes, that is your Leap Year Dragon. Congrats!!!

  8. #42047
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    181955
    Liked
    43 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by poncho.tinoco
    Hey everybody! I love all these great new things backflip is coming up with! I got a chance to get a second love and a second bone I had been saving up gems so I bought them since I had almost 500! I wanna focus on getting a second leap year and two of the gem dragon egg pedestals ! Unfortunately my phone deleted all my bookmarks for some reason, including the breeding sandbox :/ to make matters worse, it won't even load the page! on the bright side I have this great forum to read and follow I'm sure Ill find the answers I need by looking thru that breeding thread that I saw thanks to this krptn8 dude very helpful!!

    Oh ad has anyone noticed the upgrade to the rainbow habitat!? I don't know what the capacity of dragons or cash is because I upgraded them all! I think that was a mistake tho because now ill have to breed a bunch more rainbows to fill them up! & it cost 10 million for each habitat!!

    Any way ill be redecorating every single one of my islands since there's so much more room now! I think ill make that my new years reaolution I love how backflip listens to their players! They know how to keep us happy

    Anyway I went off writing too much already I hope everyone enjoys all these great gifts backflip has already given us! I'm not even excited about the "possibility of a gift" they mentioned a few weeks back anymore ! This is already more than enough I don't know what else they can do at this point besides new dragons!

    Okay I'll stop writing now lol happy holidays everyone! Be safe and Enjoy your friends, family and dragons!!

    GCID: poncho.tinoco
    I agree. I have spent the last hour revamping one of my islands. I intend to do ALL SEVEN of my islands because of all the decorations being in the market. It's going to be a multi-day project.

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

  9. #42048
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    187065
    Liked
    167 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,633
    Just got back from a very hectic schedule today. and now i see it is even more busier in Dragonvale with all the limited dragons and decorations back.

    I just added all the combo for limited dragons with less fail time.
    All-In-One Breeding Guide

    I suggest to breed first the ultra-rare dragons like Leap Year, Paper, Apocalypse, BlueMoon. other limited dragons are likely to come back next year. Panlong is also ultra-rare, it only comes back every 12 years but it is still available until February 2013.

    Don't forget to buy limited decorations as well
    Last edited by kryp2n8; 12-19-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    "DragonVale is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"

    GameCenter ID: kryp2n8

  10. #42049
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    108363
    Liked
    18 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by poncho.tinoco
    Hey everybody! I love all these great new things backflip is coming up with! I got a chance to get a second love and a second bone I had been saving up gems so I bought them since I had almost 500! I wanna focus on getting a second leap year and two of the gem dragon egg pedestals ! Unfortunately my phone deleted all my bookmarks for some reason, including the breeding sandbox :/ to make matters worse, it won't even load the page! on the bright side I have this great forum to read and follow I'm sure Ill find the answers I need by looking thru that breeding thread that I saw thanks to this krptn8 dude very helpful!!

    Oh ad has anyone noticed the upgrade to the rainbow habitat!? I don't know what the capacity of dragons or cash is because I upgraded them all! I think that was a mistake tho because now ill have to breed a bunch more rainbows to fill them up! & it cost 10 million for each habitat!!

    Any way ill be redecorating every single one of my islands since there's so much more room now! I think ill make that my new years reaolution I love how backflip listens to their players! They know how to keep us happy

    Anyway I went off writing too much already I hope everyone enjoys all these great gifts backflip has already given us! I'm not even excited about the "possibility of a gift" they mentioned a few weeks back anymore ! This is already more than enough I don't know what else they can do at this point besides new dragons!

    Okay I'll stop writing now lol happy holidays everyone! Be safe and Enjoy your friends, family and dragons!!

    GCID: poncho.tinoco
    There is a iPhone app for the Sandbox!

    🐾 Aeriyauna

  11. #42050
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    108363
    Liked
    18 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by peppiegal
    OMG! Is this what I think it is?! Mine/cactus

    gcid: KOKO~PUFFS
    Woot!! Congrats! I got my leap year on the first try too!

    🐾 Aeriyauna


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!
    By lawhawk in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1177
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
  2. iOS5 Tips and Tricks
    By Tim SPRACKLEN in forum iPad OS
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 03:50 AM
  3. Tips & Tricks Take2!
    By Dannyboy85 in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
  4. Dragonvale friend requests anyone?
    By j.h in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
  5. New member, looking for tips and tricks
    By mrpunch0 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:41 AM

Search tags for this page

cheats for dragonvale
,

dragonvale

,
dragonvale blue fire dragon
,
dragonvale breeding
,
dragonvale breeding chart
,

dragonvale cheats

,
dragonvale sandstorm dragon
,
sandstorm dragon dragonvale
Click on a term to search for related topics.