Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

This is a discussion on Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!) within the DragonVale Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by kryp2n8 Any thoughts on the Pillar of Prophecy? The buying price is 122,112DC, it is reference to the widely spread rumor of ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4186 of 4670 FirstFirst ... 3186 3686 4086 4136 4176 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4196 4236 4286 ... LastLast
Results 41,851 to 41,860 of 46700
Like Tree12516Likes

Thread: Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

  1. #41851
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    168769
    Liked
    128 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by kryp2n8
    Any thoughts on the Pillar of Prophecy?

    The buying price is 122,112DC, it is reference to the widely spread rumor of end of the world in 12-21-12.

    So i think there would be a Doomsday Dragon or an Apocalypse Dragon.
    I was thinking that myself - guess we just sit tight and see!

    diz diz dizzy

  2. Ads


  3. #41852
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    230765
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy

    I will make sure I send one today. Anyone else in, without the expectation of receiving one in return? Count me in!

    diz diz dizzy
    Thank you so much. I will send you some once I get the tree. I get far more enjoyment from my games by playing them for free and waiting for the natural progression, rather than getting everything straight away.

  4. #41853
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    168769
    Liked
    128 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzabella

    Yup, we all have to reassess! Part of the fun! I love their new look as well! But the fact they now hold 3, that's the best gift of all!

    GCID: princesssuzabella
    I wonder if the rainbow habitat will also change? I have always thought that the habitat is a poor sister to the sun, moon, treasure etc. It's way too small for the size of the dragon and not so easy to display nicely. Can't even imagine how that might look!

    diz diz dizzy

  5. #41854
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    235905
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    47

    Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy View Post
    I will make sure I send one today. Anyone else in, without the expectation of receiving one in return? Count me in! I can see those gems buying the purchase you need

    diz diz dizzy
    I have gems to spare


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  6. #41855
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    108363
    Liked
    18 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    WA state, USA
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonew10

    Thank you so much. I will send you some once I get the tree. I get far more enjoyment from my games by playing them for free and waiting for the natural progression, rather than getting everything straight away.
    Friend request me in gamecenter if you haven't already and I will send one!!

    -Aeriyauna

  7. #41856
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    230765
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by MwSlim

    I have gems to spare

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thank you. I have sent you a request. GC ID : jonew10

  8. #41857
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    221055
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by kryp2n8

    Actually i see your post then go back to DV to see if it has also chance but forgot to reply to you, so thanks to you also.
    Lol! That's honest! :-)

    GCID: princesssuzabella

  9. #41858
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    221055
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy
    I wonder if the rainbow habitat will also change? I have always thought that the habitat is a poor sister to the sun, moon, treasure etc. It's way too small for the size of the dragon and not so easy to display nicely. Can't even imagine how that might look!

    diz diz dizzy
    I would LOVE that! I always loved my rainbows, but have had to whittle their numbers down due to paper, panlong, and Olympian army! Now I'm all about sun/moon/treasure/seasonal, AFTER SOLSTICE! :-)

    GCID: princesssuzabella

  10. #41859
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    168769
    Liked
    128 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzabella

    I would LOVE that! I always loved my rainbows, but have had to whittle their numbers down due to paper, panlong, and Olympian army! Now I'm all about sun/moon/treasure/seasonal, AFTER SOLSTICE! :-)

    GCID: princesssuzabella
    All the best with your solstice Suz. I have one hatching and another two breeding now - the solstice army has begun, and I'd not long finished my gold Olympus army. The difference this morning when I woke - my sun habitat with my 3 dragons had over 100,000 more than my gold olympus habitat - so, I know what my next move is. I love it that the solstice will only take 18 hours and 48 minutes. The gold Olympus takes 28 hours. Again, it's an easy decision to make. Less time to breed and higher $

    diz diz dizzy

  11. #41860
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    221055
    Liked
    47 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by dizdizdizzy

    All the best with your solstice Suz. I have one hatching and another two breeding now - the solstice army has begun, and I'd not long finished my gold Olympus army. The difference this morning when I woke - my sun habitat with my 3 dragons had over 100,000 more than my gold olympus habitat - so, I know what my next move is. I love it that the solstice will only take 18 hours and 48 minutes. The gold Olympus takes 28 hours. Again, it's an easy decision to make. Less time to breed and higher $

    diz diz dizzy
    You have great ideas, Dizzzzz! I'm on it!

    GCID: princesssuzabella
    Last edited by Suzabella; 12-14-2012 at 05:31 PM.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!
    By lawhawk in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1177
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
  2. iOS5 Tips and Tricks
    By Tim SPRACKLEN in forum iPad OS
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 03:50 AM
  3. Tips & Tricks Take2!
    By Dannyboy85 in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
  4. Dragonvale friend requests anyone?
    By j.h in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
  5. New member, looking for tips and tricks
    By mrpunch0 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:41 AM

Search tags for this page

cheats for dragonvale
,

dragonvale

,
dragonvale blue fire dragon
,
dragonvale breeding
,
dragonvale breeding chart
,

dragonvale cheats

,
dragonvale sandstorm dragon
,
sandstorm dragon dragonvale
Click on a term to search for related topics.