Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

This is a discussion on Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!) within the DragonVale Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by TommyB Mine's hiding out. See if you can find her! I found her, thankfully she was fluttering around when I searched for ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 4670 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 1152 1202 1602 2102 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 46697
Like Tree12516Likes

Thread: Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

  1. #11011
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    102677
    Liked
    537 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Mine's hiding out. See if you can find her!
    I found her, thankfully she was fluttering around when I searched for her. Very cute like that. Does she have company or is she by herself?
    ~ Uli ~

    GC ID: .ilUli.

  2. Ads


  3. #11012
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    102677
    Liked
    537 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterboy69 View Post
    I got 2 of them but now I have 2 mountain dragons in both my caves I tried going for rainbow with panlong and love dragon since it's 6 out of 7 elements the only one it would be missing would be cold but then I get a mountain dragon that uses a cold and earth great.... No breeding for another 14hrs for me.
    Ugh, I hate when that happens
    ~ Uli ~

    GC ID: .ilUli.

  4. #11013
    Banned
    Member #
    120817
    Liked
    508 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by StormEvans View Post
    Hahaha, the Berrywhite mountains. Barry White, THE most sexy voice ever. Wherever Barry goes, love is going to follow.
    Oh love dragon, you're my first, my last, my everything!

    Some lovely and apropriate names:
    Eros (Greek)
    Cupid (Roman)
    Aphrodite (Greek)
    Venus (Roman)
    Isis (Egyptian)
    Ishtar (Sumerian)
    Freya (Norse)
    Haha cool! I named one Cupid and one Lovey
    tashaburnsred likes this.

  5. #11014
    Banned
    Member #
    120817
    Liked
    508 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Faegirl View Post
    Ok I only have air and water shrines to get to silver (im not going for gold shrines yet, need a break from feeding those dragons!) then I need to go back to trying for a moon. It's that one that has eluded me, and of course it's the one I think is cutest and want! I think it's face looks sweet. Though the love dragon does that little giggle which is awesome.

    What dragon does everyone like the most? And why?
    I like and think the exact same as you! Lol. Moon first and then love I think. Moon is just so adorable
    Faegirl likes this.

  6. #11015
    Banned
    Member #
    120817
    Liked
    508 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterboy69 View Post
    I got 2 of them but now I have 2 mountain dragons in both my caves I tried going for rainbow with panlong and love dragon since it's 6 out of 7 elements the only one it would be missing would be cold but then I get a mountain dragon that uses a cold and earth great.... No breeding for another 14hrs for me.
    that is just not right! Sorry to hear that.

  7. #11016
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    152796
    Liked
    474 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by ilUli View Post
    I found her, thankfully she was fluttering around when I searched for her. Very cute like that. Does she have company or is she by herself?
    She's hanging out by herself, her very own hidden habitat. Right next to my farm, so I can keep an eye on her.
    -Meow-
    •< Got: Ghost • Love • Moon • Panlong • Rainbow • Sun • Leap Year Dragon • Clover
    •< Still need: Nuffin! Yay!
    •< Real Hatchery: 5mo to go!

    Visit the Dragonvale Wish List Thread!

  8. #11017
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    143434
    Liked
    82 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgi๋
    Posts
    86
    I'm getting 4 and I already have 2
    Flower x Lightning all the way. Been trying for a bit with Plant x Firefly/Scortch with no avail, first time Flower x Lightning and BAM Love dragon. Next one BAM another

    Quote Originally Posted by GT500Girl View Post
    I like and think the exact same as you! Lol. Moon first and then love I think. Moon is just so adorable
    I do love the baby form, but the adults moons look off to me
    Last edited by StormEvans; 02-03-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    GT500Girl likes this.

  9. #11018
    Banned
    Member #
    106101
    Liked
    441 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Faegirl
    Ok I only have air and water shrines to get to silver (im not going for gold shrines yet, need a break from feeding those dragons!) then I need to go back to trying for a moon. It's that one that has eluded me, and of course it's the one I think is cutest and want! I think it's face looks sweet. Though the love dragon does that little giggle which is awesome.

    What dragon does everyone like the most? And why?
    Me too!! I tried for so long for my moons and they just wouldnt come!! I got 6 suns while trying for a moon! I eventually got mine with sonic and storm.

    My fave is the moon. Its cute as a baby and as an adult ^_^

    Tiffany xoxo
    Faegirl likes this.

  10. #11019
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    159548
    Liked
    85 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    134
    I keep trying for another love, and keep getting all kinds of random other guys, even using both combos of lightning and flower. I find it kind of funny that the love dragon has those huge horns. Does that make her/him a devilish little cupid??? ;-)
    GT500Girl likes this.

  11. #11020
    Banned
    Member #
    120817
    Liked
    508 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by StormEvans View Post
    I'm getting 4 and I already have 2
    Flower x Lightning all the way. Been trying for a bit with Plant x Firefly/Scortch with no avail, first time Flower x Lightning and BAM Love dragon. Next one BAM another



    I do love the baby form, but the adults moons look off to me
    Nice! I keep wondering what else to put in my new fire habitat. Hmmm...wonder why you don't like the adult...does it's head look too big for the body tou you? I have to take another look at the adult.


Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!
    By lawhawk in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1177
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
  2. iOS5 Tips and Tricks
    By Tim SPRACKLEN in forum iPad OS
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 03:50 AM
  3. Tips & Tricks Take2!
    By Dannyboy85 in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
  4. Dragonvale friend requests anyone?
    By j.h in forum iPad Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
  5. New member, looking for tips and tricks
    By mrpunch0 in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:41 AM

Search tags for this page

cheats for dragonvale
,

dragonvale

,
dragonvale blue fire dragon
,
dragonvale breeding
,
dragonvale breeding chart
,

dragonvale cheats

,
dragonvale sandstorm dragon
,
sandstorm dragon dragonvale
Click on a term to search for related topics.