I have loved this game since I first got it on my iphone and without hesitation bought this for my new iPad.
1) I was surprised at the major cost difference between the iPhone version and iPad version.
2) not only was there an extra cost but there is 1/3 of the amount of levels... So in effect I have payed more to get less. I'm guessing that there will be more levels coming along shortly, but that's still no excuse.
3) the graphics on the iPad version are much superior to that on the iPhone.
4) level of skill required also increases as there is more room for margin on the iPad, which creates an incredibly frustrating fun time :)
5) I am hoping that there will be some iPad specific levels which would make paying the extra money worth while in the long run.
6) yes you can use your iPhone app on the iPad still, but the graphics are no where near as good.
Same as a few others have mentioned. The angry birds app looks like it's going to launch and then bring my back to springboard screen. Tried a few times and nothing.
I've had it for about a month now and this is the first time it's crapped out on me. Restarted the iPad and still not working. I haven't yet tried re-syncing to my iTunes, but I will tonight. I'm hoping that fixes whatever the issue is.
turn off the wifi and try it again...
I've never had issues.
I was wondering how the kids got the extra levels.
Tried with no success. I even deleted app and reinstalled (losing all my progress). Worked for about 25 levels and did same thing again. Incredibly frustrating. iPad restart didn't help either.
Originally Posted by papa
Ha.went to try it and it wouldn't boot.had to reinstall.
Another update (1.3.5) was just released minutes ago and it seems like it's working fine again! :)
It is recommended to update AngryBirds HD, it will definitely fix all of your problems. Two nights ago I thought my iPad was a goner..after accessing to other apps no problems arise. So I thought it must be that app itself, but anyway I got the iTouch version and it works like a charm.
i never tried it yet... but i seems so interesting..:)
If you try it, prepare to get hooked!