Belkin has just announced the first two official accessories for Apple’s Lightning connector, namely a hard-wired car charger and Charge + Sync Dock. Both are available to pre-order from Belkin, and will be available in mid-November.
Here are the main features and pricing of each accessory, courtesy of Belkin:"Belkin was the first third-party manufacturer to develop accessories for the 30-pin connector back in 2003, and we are thrilled to be first to market again with solutions for the new Lightning connector," said Martin Avila, general manager of Belkin’s core division. "People are eager for Lightning accessories and Belkin’s give them a reliable way to keep their new iPhone 5, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini or iPod touch charged, protected, and ready to go."
Source: BelkinBelkin Car Charger for Lightning (F8J075) $29.99
• Updated version of Belkin’s best-selling, slim-profile car charger
• Hardwired 4' Lightning cable included
• Over-voltage protection to protect device
• MFi certified
• 10 watt, 2.1 amp
• Available in Black
Belkin Charge + Sync Dock (F8J057) $29.99
• Cable not included; for use with Apple-branded Lightning connector cable only
• Foldaway AUX jack
• Cable channel for easy cable feeding
• Removable magnetic base
• EarPods audio-out port for headphones or speakers