Apple has just released iOS 6.0.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. AppleInsider describes it as a minor update which deals with some small bugs, such as the virtual keyboard screen glitch that has been widely reported on, and the issue that affected the camera flash, meaning that it occasionally would not fire. The update can be downloaded now via Software Update or iTunes. Here is a complete list of all fixes provided by the update, courtesy of Apple:
Source: http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/...-flash-and-exc• Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air.
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard.
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off.
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks.
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances.
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match.
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen.
• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings.