FileMaker has today released Bento 4 for iPad to the App Store, the newest version of its popular personal database app that lets you create your own personal productivity apps on your iPad. With Bento 4, you now have an easy way to make your own apps to organize your contacts, track projects, plan events and manage lists, using Bento 4 to both create and run the apps. It can also be synchronized with Bento 4.1 for Mac. Here are some of the updated app’s key features, courtesy of FileMaker:
• One-tap linking to the Bento Template Exchange to access hundreds of free, ready-to-use templates to get started in seconds
• Powerful design tools that let users customize templates, create forms and organize information with a tap
• 40 retina display-ready themes that add coordinated backgrounds, fonts, and shading to mirror a user’s personal style
• New ways to see and interact with your information such as Table view, Split view and Full Screen view
• The ability to add calculations, encrypted fields and GPS location fieldsClick here to download Bento 4 for the special introductory price of $4.99 until July 31: Bento 4 for iPad - Personal Database for iPad on the iTunes App Store“With Bento 4 for iPad it is amazingly easy for anyone to create their ultimate personal productivity app – right on their iPad,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services, FileMaker, Inc.