Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

iOS 5 Is Finally Here!

This is a discussion on iOS 5 Is Finally Here! within the Apple iPad News forums, part of the Apple iPad Forums category; love this... so excited!!...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 183
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: iOS 5 Is Finally Here!

  1. #161
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    116713
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4
    love this... so excited!!

  2. Ads


  3. #162
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    28528
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicDreamer

    Hi Tyson

    Just thought I'd let you know that my iTunes music appeared today!
    I set my iPad to back up all material with iCloud and the next day when I checked iTunes it showed all my music as available to download from iCloud. It took a while, but now I'm whole again.
    Hope you get yours back too.
    Good to hear that you fixed you issue, I am not sure why some songs work and others don't.

    Sent from my iPad using iPF

  4. #163
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    117295
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Got ios 5

    Works great
    Want to know , previous ios only let you load app directly on ipad smaller than 12mb
    With the capability to update new ios , does that mean we can now update / purchace directly to ipad bigger than 20mb

    Hope to have answer soon

    Johan ferreira

  5. #164
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    117678
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jef2012
    Got ios 5

    Works great
    Want to know , previous ios only let you load app directly on ipad smaller than 12mb
    With the capability to update new ios , does that mean we can now update / purchace directly to ipad bigger than 20mb

    Hope to have answer soon

    Johan ferreira
    Johan, yes you can. I downloaded a 1gb app earlier today on my ipad2

    Ben

  6. #165
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    118364
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Sorry is it me but when iOS 5 was announced that this would be the up grade that allowed you to go wireless then how is it that you need to connect to a power cable to allow iTunes syncs. And as for the cloud and your calendar and contacts what a mess that has created, if you like duplicates then go ahead. If there is a way round this then please can someone let me know.

  7. #166
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyS
    Sorry is it me but when iOS 5 was announced that this would be the up grade that allowed you to go wireless then how is it that you need to connect to a power cable to allow iTunes syncs. And as for the cloud and your calendar and contacts what a mess that has created, if you like duplicates then go ahead. If there is a way round this then please can someone let me know.
    Hi Tony, it does tell you to connect to a power cable however, trust me on this, you don't need to, I sync wirelessly all the time without being plugged in to anything.

    Also, I have no duplicates of anything but I'm unsure of why you do have but I am certain one of our members will be able to help.

    The Archangel

  8. #167
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    85874
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1

    Hi Tony, it does tell you to connect to a power cable however, trust me on this, you don't need to, I sync wirelessly all the time without being plugged in to anything.

    Also, I have no duplicates of anything but I'm unsure of why you do have but I am certain one of our members will be able to help.

    The Archangel
    Hi I had the same thing with duplicates when using icloud. Contacts, was not too big a problem as I could hide iCloud and they went away. But calendar was a nightmare. Searched forums for help and those who have this issue did not seem to have a solution. In the end I stopped using iCloud (it deletes everything off the iPad so beware) re synced as normal and all seems ok.

    Biggest issue for me has been connection issues using wiffi. I have the iPad 1 wifi only. Thougt it was the modem and finally wondered if it was the iPad. After weeks of problems not being able to connect etc. I followed one peace of advice.

    Reset all networks.
    Re boot iPad
    Reconnect to modem / router
    All fine and a lot faster I am pleased to say.

    Hope this helps someone else.

  9. #168
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    103129
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    106
    Hi,
    I am new to the ios5 after having a 4.3.3 jailbreak. One of the jailbreak apps screwed up my ipad1, so I had to get the new firmware. Even a restore would not work on it.
    One of the things I really loved about my job ipad1 was that I could mirror everything on screen to a tv/monitor. Does the new ios let me do this, or will I have to jailbreak again when it becomes available?
    Many thanks

  10. #169
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    37823
    Liked
    748 times
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cranbrook, Kent, UK
    Posts
    17,132
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse1217
    Hi,
    I am new to the ios5 after having a 4.3.3 jailbreak. One of the jailbreak apps screwed up my ipad1, so I had to get the new firmware. Even a restore would not work on it.
    One of the things I really loved about my job ipad1 was that I could mirror everything on screen to a tv/monitor. Does the new ios let me do this, or will I have to jailbreak again when it becomes available?
    Many thanks
    The mirroring feature for everything only works on an iPad 2 I'm afraid.

    The Archangel

  11. #170
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    103129
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel1

    The mirroring feature for everything only works on an iPad 2 I'm afraid.

    The Archangel
    I just wondered if the new iOS would make it possible. Oh well, thanks


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Finally Got One
    By sharpaa in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Finally!
    By SingingSabre in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:41 PM
  3. I finally did it
    By ctsluder in forum iPad Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 03:19 PM
  4. Finally...
    By dtdlurch in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:36 AM
  5. Finally got it!
    By Krew in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:51 PM

Search tags for this page

error 54 unable to sync

,
iphone restore backup error 54
,
itunes error unable to load data class information from sync services
,

itunes was unable to load data class information from sync services

,
itunes was unable to load dataclass information 10.5
,

itunes was unable to load dataclass information from sync services 10.5

,
unable to load class information from sync services
,

unable to load data class information from sync services 10.5

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread