Martha Stewart’s apps are always very popular, particularly on the iPad which seems best suited to them. Egg Dyeing 101 is the latest app to be released by Martha Stewart Living, just in time for Easter of course. The app provides access to holiday egg-decorating ideas that are kid-friendly, fun, and easy to accomplish, complete with simple instructions and how-to videos. You can easily choose which egg dyeing project you want to undertake by swiping through the gallery of 101 photos. Here are some of the app's main features as outlined by Martha Stewart Living:
- Egg Basics: All users need to know to get started, tips and techniques for getting great results, and video instructions for blowing out eggs so they can be kept year after year.
- Inspiring Colors: The interactive color wheel helps users select their favorite hues and then offers recipes for mixing them.
- Techniques: Discover the rich variety of designs that can be created using a few simple techniques such as dip-dying, masking, stenciling, speckling, and embellishing.
- Instructions: Each egg design is accompanied by easy-to-follow, how-to instructions, photos, or videos.
- Sharing: Egg decorating ideas can be shared via e-mail with family and friends.
- Saving: Favorite egg designs can be compiled into an easy-to-access gallery.
- Supplies: Most of the techniques can be accomplished with supplies that are readily available at your local grocery or crafts store.
Click here to download the app for $0.99/£0.59: Egg Dyeing 101 from Martha Stewart Living for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Source: Martha Stewart Living