If you really, really like Solitaire, and I mean really, really, really like Solitaire, then you really need to check out Telegames’s Solitaire Overload 101 for iPad, which brings 101 unique versions of Solitaire to the iPad. Based on the hit Nintendo DS game, this enhanced version has all the most popular versions, such as Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Baker’s Dozen, Yukon, and so on, with all games having been designed with VUE Technology, providing Virtually Unlimited Entertainment for true replay value. Here are the collection's main features, according to Telegames:
- 101 unique, full-featured games
- On-screen “How to Play” instructions for each game
- Sort and select games alphabetically, by family, times played, times won, by time, by skill, etc.
- Get detailed info about each game like card layout, number of decks, skill required, etc.
- Select your favorite card decks and backgrounds to use
- Edit the playlist of original sound tracks or use your own iPod music as background
- Automatically tracks and saves your stats for number of games played and won
- Save a game in progress for later
- Modify the game options to match your preferences
- Undo and Redo buttons allow you to change your moves
- Play in portrait or landscape mode
Click here to download the game for $7.99: Solitaire Overload 101 for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Source: Telegames Inc.