The Runaway adventure game series is incredibly popular with fans of the genre, so itís great to see that Bulkypix has just released an iOS version of the award-winning Runaway: A Twist of Fate. The darkly humorous adventure boasts graphics worthy of an animated movie, as well as dozens of charismatic characters, 200 riddles and puzzles, and a variety of colourful environments. The plot in this latest instalment sees Brian faking his own death in order to escape his sentence for allegedly murdering Colonel Kordsmeier. Ginaís back too, joining Brian as he attempts to prove his innocence. And talking of Gina, Bulkypix says that in a first for a Runaway game, the adventure will feature more balanced gameplay, with players getting to play some of the time as Gina, and some of the time as Brian.
Here are some of the gameís main features, courtesy of Bulkypix:
If youíre a fan of similar adventure games such as Broken Sword, then donít hesitate to try this. As ever, itís great to see how point-and-click adventure games are thriving on the iOS platform.
- A rich plot, hilarious dialogue and stellar graphics make Runaway: A Twist of Fate an adventure game for the ages
- Visit close to 100 exceptionally stylized sets, each with unequalled detail
- Tons of charismatic 3D characters which blend perfectly with the gameís 2D backgrounds.
- An innovative, user-friendly help system
- The app is divided in two parts because of its size
Click here to download the game for $4.99: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/runa...608379750?mt=8