The new update is compatible with the third-generation iPad, iPad 2 and original iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, as well as the iPod touch fourth-generation and third-generation. The update is available either as an over-the-air update, or via iTunes or Apple’s website.
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where 'Unable to purchase' alert could be displayed after successful purchase