DreamWorks Releases Dragons: TapDragonDrop for iOS
DreamWorks announced today that it has released a new game, DreamWorks Dragons: TapDragonDrop for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, in conjunction with PikPok. The game takes players to the Viking island of Berk, where a great storm has struck the village, scattering sheep throughout the land. The aim of the game is to try and save the day by getting your new dragon friends to solve puzzles in the perilous-to-sheep world of Berk. Gameplay involves Tapping, Dragging and Dropping your Dragon’s powerful abilities to rescue the flock, and using catapults, drawbridges and many more devices to help you on your journey.
Here are some of the game’s main features, courtesy of DreamWorks:
"We're excited to share TapDragonDrop with casual gamers and fans of the How to Train Your Dragon franchise," said Chris Hewish, Head of Global Interactive for DreamWorks Animation. "In addition to the fun gameplay and beautiful design, players can stay engaged as we expand this exciting world of legendary creatures."
Click here to download the game for $1.99: DreamWorks Dragons: TapDragonDrop for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
• Play as Toothless and Hiccup
• Explore more than 40 challenging levels from the boundless Dragon world
• Rescue sheep by using a wide variety of items, from catapults and drawbridges to haystacks, boulders, and more
• Collect scattered Viking treasure to unlock secret hero levels
• Check the store for new dragons and new levels available through In-App Purchase