Free New Physics Puzzle Game Save the Furries Launches Today
SDP and Bulkypix have launched a new free physics puzzle game in the App Store today, the very cute-sounding Save the Furries. The game features 30 free levels and 30 pay levels in which you have to help the cute green Furries make their way safely around the various planets that they like to visit. It sounds like a more elaborate version of Lemmings, as you must do all sorts of strange things in order to keep the Furries safe, such as moving and swiping pinballs, ropes, logs, crates, carts, switches, fans, and lots of other items. It seems that the poor hapless Furries are under threat from almost everyone and everything, including strange galactic creatures, spikey pits, huge explosions, giant drops, and the evil Furax. Here are some of the game’s main features, courtesy of Bulkypix:
Click here to download the free app: App Store - Furries FREE
- 60 levels to Save the Furries on 6 planets, 30 levels for free!
- Many items to solve physics puzzles: pinballs, ropes, crates, carts…
- Game center support.
- Portrait or Landscape display.
- In-app purchase: sacrifice & fast forward…
- Size of the app is 20 megs, it can be downloaded from 3G connection !
- Full 3D graphics.
- Universal iPhone & iPad app.