Say Hello to my Little Game… Scarface Comes to iOS
Fuse Powered, in association with Hothead Games and Universal, has today released an iOS game based on the classic film, Scarface. The action game allows fans to relive the rise of the iconic Tony Montana, as they work their way to the top of Miami’s underworld by building their empire and expanding their business, Montana-style.
The film is believed by many to be one of the most influential gangster movies you’ll ever see, so it’s fascinating to see how they’ve managed to bring that world to the world of iOS. Here are some of the game’s key features, courtesy of Fuse Powered:
“Who hasn’t watched the movie Scarface and thought about the fun of being Tony Montana (at least for a little while)? Working with Hothead Games and Universal has allowed us to bring one of the most iconic characters and storylines to life in the mobile space,” said Jon Walsh, CEO of Fuse Powered. “Old and new fans will be able to immerse themselves in Scarface’s timeless story, living out Tony Montana’s American Dream.”
Click here to download the free game: Scarface
• Integrates authentic voices and images from one of the most iconic crime films
• More than 96 missions that take Tony from the streets to the top of a criminal empire
• Nearly 40 different businesses to help create an empire
• Six different locations in Miami, including South Beach, Downtown and the Club District.
• Ability to customize Tony’s mansion
Source: Fuse Powered