Survey Finds that 82% of New iPad Owners are “Very Satisfied”
Philip Elmer-DeWitt on Fortune Tech’s Apple 2.0 blog reports today on a new survey from ChangeWave that reveals that the new iPad is already a huge success with consumers. As Elmer-DeWitt notes, the new iPad owners seem to be almost unanimous in their approval of their new device, with 82% of new iPad owners surveyed saying that they were “very satisfied” with their new tablet, and 16% saying that they were “satisfied”, making a combined total of 98% of new iPad owners surveyed expressing their satisfaction. The survey also looked at what the new iPad owners liked best about the Apple tablet, and a resounding 75% said that the Retina display was their favourite feature. As for the storm-in-a-teacup surrounding the fact that the new iPad runs a little hot, ChangeWave found that 89% of those surveyed said that the issue was either not a problem as far as they were concerned, or that they had not even experienced it. Elmer-DeWitt notes that these levels of satisfaction for a tablet are unparalleled, with even the iPad 2 “only” receiving 74% satisfaction ratings at the same time last year.
Source: ChangeWave: 82% of new iPad owners are 'very satisfied' - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Tech