Hello and help pls!
Hello, I absolutely love my iPad but to be honest I'm not sure I'm using it productively. It's a complete time saver but I need some help with the following please!!!!
1. What's the best notes system? I want to write notes in meetings, store in an easy to use filing system and be able to email directly whilst writing.
2. What's the best app for opening, editing and creating word, excel and ppt (like many I'm stuch with pc based programmes at work as apple isn't supported)
3. What other fab tips do you have for using the iPad for work productivity?
Thanks ever so much and please not too technical as I'm not very techie!!!!
1) lots of people like evernote
2) I use Documents to Go Premium (to me it's the best iPad option, but there are others)
3) Learn and read Apple - Support - iPad and this forum Use the search feature, about 90% of questions have already been asked and answered... and it's a whole lot quicker than asking again and waiting until someone can take their time to answer it again.
Welcome, i just got one myself.
1) I use sundry notes, so far so good.
2)I have GoodReader for those types of files, I have not tried to edit them so I am not sure about that
3)Honestly, I have found that the few apps I have for work just need me to use them more, that way I am more efficient with them and that makes me more productive.
Check out the videos at NoteTakerHD. Just google and see if it would be of use to you. I use both it and Evernote.