Hi there. I'm a 23 year old Computer Science graduate from Kent.
As you may expect from that I really really love my tech. :D
The main devices I currently have access to are:-
- Apple iPad (using this right now)
- MacBook Pro (my main computer)
- MacBook (my old main computer which still works but the battery no longer holds any charge)
- iMac G3 (my first apple computer bought off eBay. It's not set up somewhere I can reach right now though and turning it off had a habit of fusing our lights :confused: )
- Samsung N110 Netbook (Yeah windows but at least it's Windows 7 not Vista ;) )
- Samsung 10 megapixel digital camera
- Sony x10 Mini Smartphone ( for my graduation present from my mum and dad I had a choice of an iPhone or an iPad with a cheaper smartphone. I opted for the latter)
- Many consoles including: xBox360, Wii, DS, PS2, ZX Spectrum....
I could go on but I'm worried this introduction has got far too long. :o
And one last thing before I post this: I'm a girl. :p
Hi there and welcome.
I'm in windy Kent too!
There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.
Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacki...ease-read.html
We also have an app for this forum. A link to download the app is: Discussion Forum for iPad Users for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!
Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.
Have fun and enjoy your iPad
If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
Apple - Support - Manuals
Please read the rules too!!
Not for many things but you'll inevitably find there are simply some things that the iPad can't do. But you won't need the PC for updates......
Thanks for the welcomes everyone :) I love my iPad, I've had it for over a year now.