New iPad user from the UK
I just bought a 64GB iPad wi-fi almost on impulse and know little about it. I am finding my way around my new iPad and its features.
Its my first venture into the Mac world. (tho my wife has an iPhone).
After one week first impressions of my iPad:
- Excellent overall design & quality and the touch screen interface is a joy to use
- Wi-Fi connectivity works effortlessly both with hotels and my home network
- Excellent for browsing the web
- Maps (aka google) very useful
- Apps store is very useful and I already have a screen full of free apps I like e.g. Netportal to access my windows home sever, Sketchbook, Free Books, Dragon dictation, and some fun games.
- No inbuilt folder/file management
- No inbuilt printing ability
- No Mac stylus
Looking forward to learning more about how to make the iPad a usefull addition to my home network, and hope to get advice from other enthusiastic iPad owners on this forum.