[WIP] Leopard UI for iPad
There are far too few FREE themes for the iPad. There are also far to few themes in general for the iPad. So, here is my contribution.
Leopard UI for iPad
a complete redesign of my original SD theme (which is still in Cydia).
- coded to work without the ancient "summerboard mode" enabled
- active wallpaper.html that doesn't time-out like so many others (i.e. stops updating)
- icons on dock sized smaller so up to 16 icons can be used via Infinidock
- "Finder" bar is a reference point to enable SBSettings
- time, date, and weather widgets are an homage to the old app for Mac OS called "Stattoo"
Apps used for effect:
Apps on dock (in order):
Still in progress:
- Need to move "Finder" bar image down a couple of pixels
- Slight changes to the widgets (alignment, etc)
- Dock needs to be more realistic in size and relfection
- tweak size of text in iCal icon date
- find a way to move Wifi icon to right
- and more...
If anyone knows how to move the badges down, please let me know. I know it can be done, but I can not find documentation anywhere. I can move the badge down a few pixels, but the text is in a plist or string file somewhere and I can not find where or what to edit.
Comments and suggestions welcome.