Your top 3 iOS wants
1) separate logins. I'd love the option for members of my family to have their own log-in sessions and id's on my iPad
2) auto correct. I HATE the current auto correct feature. It so doesn't learn and it's suggestions are so not what I'd choose. It even puts in it's own text when I haven't even typed it in wrong. And a regional autocorrect would be nice too. 99 times out of 100 I'm constantly having to go back and ammend posts I've just typed out. Sooooooooo infuriating. But, less infuriating than turning it off. The horrid lesser of 2 evils.
3) Can't think of anything else that really needs a change right now, as I'm generally that satisfied with thngs.
What top 3 thongs can you see needs changing to make your life the better?
The ability to close all background apps with one stroke
5 row keyboard with numbers
dictionary definitions in other languages
3) having numbers and letters on same keyboard. Thanks for reminding me !
Seperate notification tones for all events for all contacts.
Proper zoom reflowing of web pages.
Proper suspension of apps that don't have background events registered.
The ability to track app usage across all assests to help weed out bad programming.
1) The possibility to change the default browser without having to hack the iPad.
2) Multi-user capability.
3) A keyboard with five rows and numbers.
1. multi use definately - tried a jailbreak app from cydia once that forced me to reinstall everything
2. drag and drop copying of videos and music - which are not app specific
3. cards type navigation from the palmos system
One button to Close all open apps rather than having to close each one individually.
Arrow buttons so you don't have to use the annoying magnifying glass thing!!!
Only 3? ;)
Also (since I can't limit myself to 3)
- Change the default browser
- Use different email signatures for different email accounts. Even Outlook Express circa 1997 let you do this. It's impossible for me to use the mail client since I have a several email accounts for various businesses/projects I work with, all requiring different signatures.
- Allow Different keyboards (Swype on my Android phone is awesome).
- The auto-correct needs a LOT of work. It only gives you one (if you're lucky) suggestion for a replacement, and as far as I can tell you can't add words to the dictionary (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
- Flash (of course I know this won't happen, but the tech will be around for a few years yet, so feel the need to include it anyways)
- More sharing options from the gallery. It's ridiculous it only has Email and Twitter built in (I get about 30 sharing options on my Android phone FWIW, and if I have an app that supports a photo in any way, it shows up as a sharing option automatically)
- Would like a few more customization options. It doesn't have to be as in depth as Android, but a couple simple widgets would be nice...or just be able to put some icons on the left side of the screen and some on the right would be nice. I don't think that's too much to ask.
- Different user accounts or profiles. This is not a huge deal for me personally, but would be nice.
Different keyboards are already available. I have English, French and German set up on my iPad. Couldn't care less about Flash, I like Safari, but I agree with your other 4. Email client is particularly restricting.
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey