iOS5 has wrecked my iPad 2
I've only had my iPad 2 a little while and I absolutely. Then I updated to iOS5 and now it's ruined. I'm having these problems:
1. The Music app tells me there is no music. There is 2.5gb of music that registers as being on the memory when I attach it to iTunes.
2. I downloaded an audio book (and I'm near the end of it as well) and not only won't it let me listen to it, it won't let me download it again either. The only way to get it again seems to be to pay again.
3. When I attach the iPad 2 to my PC, iTunes automatically reinstalls every single app that I had installed and then removed. I then have to delete them one at a time. I've tried deleting from the app list in iTunes and un-checking in the sync list. It still does it every time. I now have three more pages of apps than I did before.
4. BBC iPlayer no longer outputs at full screen over the HDMI. It's just a small screen in the middle.
5. When using the HDMI output, putting the iPad on standby used to just turn off the screen on the iPad. Now it turns off the image on the television screen as well.
There may well be more problems, but it's turned my iPad 2 from a must-have accessory to a serious disappointment.
Is there anything that can be done?
Other than doing a factory restore that is.