Cannot Turn On/Off WiFi
After I restored my i-pad 3 to ios 6.o.1, the wi-fi option at the setting is stayed grey. I can't turn on or off the wi-fi (not cant connect to wifi).
What I have done:
- reset the network setting
- Turn on and off the airplane mode and bluetooth
- Turn on airplane mode--> switch off 10 minutes---> restart and off the airplane mode
- Clear all the history, cooloes and data for safari
- Log out from app store, i cloud and close the location services
All I found from the another forum and none of them seems to be worked on me.
I've moved this question about WiFi to its own thread. As you have a stock iPad3 (now) - hopefully others will see this issue and help you.
I'm sorry, but I can't help with this. I've never come across this situation before. All I can suggest is that you fully close the Settings app and restart or reset the iPad. Again, hopefully someone will be along to assist. Sorry.