I have a 16g wifi+3g ipad 2 which is about 2 months old, I have been very happy with it until last week. Now I am having many issues
I have tried the rebooting by holding the power button and home button at the same time, it reboots but does not fix any of the problems. the iPad is full,could this be causing my problems? I am reluctant to do a complete recovery because I dont want to lose all my stuff especially seeing that I cannot back up first!
- It has started crashing to the home page everytime I open an app especially: Facebook, iBooks, Kindle, basically all I can do is use safari,which is very frustrating!
- I have also been trying to change my wallpapers, but it doesnt change no matter if I try use the iPads wallpapers or one of my photos.
- I cannot back up to iCloud, it says the last back up was never but if I try and launch a back up manually it says it cat back up, even if it is plugged in and connected to wifi.
- It will also not sync to iTunes when I connect it to my pc!
- it wont let me delete anything!
Can anyone help me with some suggestions? do Ipads get viruses?
Thanks in advance
If you are out of storage capacity that is almost certainly the main issue here. You need to delete some stuff, ideally give yourself a buffer of 1 or 2GB.
thanks for your reply, i have been trying to delete some stuff, but then it just hangs and i have to restart, now even though it is charged it is not turning on, it goes on the apple logo comes up as usual and then it just goes to a black screen! im thinking its time to take it back to the store i got it from!