Ghost app won't load or go away?!
First time poster here...
...and it's a doozy...
Itried to load Angry Birds Space HD as entertainment before a long flight, but it never loaded. ?? It just says "Waiting" or "Installing", but never does anything. If I press and hold the app, it wiggles, but has no "x".
Here is what I've tried so far to resolve the issue (unsuccessfully):
1. Logging out and back into my AppleID.
2. Turning off/on my iPad.
3. Hard syncing once I got home with my PC iTunes. (The Angry Birds Space is listed as an app on there.)
4. Deleting the app from my PC iTunes, re-downloading, and re-syncing. (The ghostly, non-working app stays on my iPad even though it has been removed from my computer iTunes and I have synced that change??)
5. Rebooting iPad (holding down home button and power button for about 10 seconds until it turns back on).
6. Using both WiFi (several places) and Cellular to try to download it.
So far, nothing will shake this dumb ghostly app! Any suggestions would be great!
Also, if reseting the iPad to factory conditions is my only option...(?)...how do I ensure that it is properly backed up? And, how do I do this reset?