iPad 2 Syncing with Exchange issues
The issue is an email arrives in the inbox (which takes forever by the way), you click on it and the screen says "Loading" and it takes several minutes for the email content to load, even with no attachments. I have tried 3G and WiFi (including WiFi on a T1 line) and the same issue occurs. The strange thing is it's only with Exchange. My other Gmail accounts, etc are not affected. We have restarted the Exchange servers twice to no avail. The same issue is happening with my iPhone. I have 103 sales people with iPads all over North America, most, if not all, are having the same issue. Is anyone else having an issue? We are trying to narrow down if this is an internal issue or otherwise.
iPad and Exchange Issues here too...
We just upgraded to Exchange Server 2010 this past week and the majority of our iPads/iPhones will not sync now with the server. There are a very few that will and we have tried everything to fix the others. We deleted the email accounts from the mobile devices, reset the devices, and re-added the email accounts.
The system sees the account, verifies that it is legitimate and has the correct credentials, then once the email account is successfully added and you go to check the email account, the device displays the message; "Cannot Get Mail...The connection to the server failed"
It is becoming very frustrated, so if anyone has knowledge how to fix this, I and many teachers in my organization will be very happy!
Polly, frustrated Tech Coord.