iPad/iPhone Contacts Sync issue w/Yahoo Contacts
Happy New Year to all!
I have been digging but I cannot find my particular issue in the Forum...
1. iPad 2 & iPhone 3GS, both running iOS5
2. Yahoo mail (by way of att.net)
3. Contacts on iPad & iPhone tagged as iPhone (where applicable) vs. Mobile
4. When syncing the phone number is not showing in Yahoo Contacts as Mobile (or anything else)
5. Only options in Yahoo Contacts are Home, Work, Mobile, Pager, Fax, Other
6. When I put the contact in Yahoo Contacts and choose Mobile changes the iPad/iPhone Contact to Mobile.
As you know, the iPhone tag on the iPad/iPhone allows for iMessage vs. Text Message.
Anyone have a solution short of stopping the syncing function and relying on the iPad/iPhone Contacts only?