New iPad 2 user with many questions.
using with Windows 7
IOS 4.3.5 & ITunes 10.4.80
1. I have Pages on the Pad. I chose "send to iTunes" - I dont see my doc in iTunes.
2. Can I add lines to a documents so it looks like lined paper?
3. How do I stop Pages from adding numbers when starting a list and I want to resume without listing?
4. Mail App question. What do the icons in upper right mean? see jpg from a screen shot I found on line.
5. On the Home page of the Pad - can I:
a. Rename an App?
b. Move an App to a spot I want? the iPad seems to move to the last
c. I heard there is a way to add a folder (say "Travel") so all related
travel apps in one folder.
6. Finally (I think) I copied photos & movies (h264) from my PC to a USB and SD card - none are visable and importable when I insert into the iPad (using the connectivity adapter). Is there a way - or only thru syncing via iTunes.
Thanks - and apologies for a loaded post.