Ok... so I am a dumb!
While commuting on a foggy morning, decided to change the pincode in the taxi and now can't remember what pin I used! I have tried more then 80 combinations/variations... and can't figured it out. Getting desperate here!!
I have browse through the several threads, but couldn't actually find a response to my specific situation. So hope I can get here some clarity. The situation is at it follows:
a. I have a iPad with pin code, which I can't remember
b. I have the backup in iTunes, and have been using the sync to enable the iPad after it gets disable by too much fail attempts.
c. I have a brand new iPad2 to which I want to pass the info from the original iPad.
So... before I worsen the situation by doing some more stupidities, my questions are:
1. Can I register the iPad2 to the iTunes and transfer the info without the pin code? (this would really be the simpler solution...)
2. If I manage 1. how can I then clean up the original iPad to sell it?
3. If it's not possible 1., is there any way I can reset the pin code?
4. If everything else fails... how can I reset the dam thing?
5. If I do have to reset the dam thing... will I loose the apps already bought?
So... this is it. Would really appreciate some useful help on this.
Thank you in advance.