ih8sn0w releases iFaith 1.3
ih8sn0w has released iFaith 1.3. The release notes are as follows:
* DFU Loops were being caused on devices that had the factory certificate.
On this new version. When building the signed IPSW. If you were getting
a DFU loop, say "NO" to the prompt about using the standard
* You can now use TinyUmbrella blobs to build a signed IPSW.
[Change Filetype in browse dialog to "TinyUmbrella SHSH blobs".]
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping.
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the IPSW filename after being built.
* Cleaned up code + payload.
Everyone should note that iFaith is suitable for iPad1 only at this time as it relies on having a bootrom exploit.