Successfully installing the 3.2.2 limera1n Jailbreak
I have a Brand new iPad purchased 2 weeks ago with 3.2.2 pre-installed, so I have no 3.2.1 SSH's anywhere.
Capacity 59.2 GB
This is what I did.
1. Download limera1n beta4
2. Connect iPad to my computer
3. MAKE A BACKUP
4. SHUT DOWN iTunes. I did this because of those annoying popups.
5. Run the limera1n exe (Xp Sp3)
6. Follow the very helpful instructions on the button. If you release buttons too soon, limera1n asks you to try again.
7. After a few seconds, a message pops up in Windows that the patch has been made. iPad will then shutdown and restart.
8. For me the limera1n icon was NOT installed on the HOME page but on page 2. Also, very important, it does not appear as a green raindrop, but as a grey (blank) icon with the words "limera1n" below the icon. Note this since the first time I missed seeing it because I was looking for the green raindrop.
9. Run the app and it will take you to Cydia and install Cydia. Run Cydia, and follow the onscreen instructions.
10. On Cydia get the AppSync package. Once installed, iTunes will accept all apps.
11. Reboot iPad and now you will see the green raindrop, with Cydia next to it. What a great sight.
This limera1n is really great and does work. :D:D:D