Running Programs on iPad
I am very new to the programming world of the ipad but I have a few elementary questions.
What is the process for putting any code on a regular ipad?
[official apple developer] -> [upload app to appstore] -> [waiting for approval] -> [approval] -> [download from app store onto ipad]
- Is this process right?
- How long does the process last from upload to downloadability?
- Can apps be made private so that they are only downloadble for a private group?
- Is this the only process to put a programm on an ipad or can you somehow circumvent the appstore?
- What about programm updates? Do you always need to re-submit it to the appstore?
- Can you manipulate content in the app through files on the ipad? (e.g. the app loads text files into the application. Then, changing the text file would change the application. This concerns offline usage.)
Thank you very much for your answers...
All the best,
Actually, I would be interested also... Anyone?
I am sure, if you dload the SDK, which I did some time ago, that it tells you the process. I didnt get further than a cursory read, as I now realise I'd need a Mac to develop for it :mad: