Avidemux .mp4 method - No sound!
Up until recently I have been happily using Avidemux to change MKVs to ipad compatiable videos without any bother, but for some reason now it just doesn't encode the audio to AAC. I have no idea what might have changed.
It like completely misses out the audio even though it is selected fine. It just goes through the process in 30 odd seconds, rather than the usual 15 or so minutes, and leaves me with a video file without audio.
There are no noticeable error messages or anything. Allows me to choose AAC audio and everything.
I tried reinstalling Avidemux, but it's made no difference.
When I check the output .mp4 with Mediainfo, they just appear to be missing the audio completely.