iPad to review and backup SD memory cards for photography travel
Hello World, first post here :)
I am planning on getting an iPad. But who isn't, right?
Here's the use I have for it. I am planning a few travels this year and need to backup my Nikon D90's SD memory cards.
I would use the iPad this way, please let me know if it can be done.
1) At end of day, insert SD card in iPad's SD card reader (accessory required)
2) Import photos from card into Photos app
3) Review photos and delete bad ones
4) Post a few of those on Facebook for friend and family at home to follow
5) Copy (dump/save) all reviewed photos (deleted ones are, well, deleted) onto secondary (backup) SD card (previously inserted into accessory card reader)
6) Start over on the next day