What's missing from the iPad
These are some of the things I have noticed after the last week or so that is wrong with the Apple iPad.
1. Bluetooth devices like my WEP-870 headphones do not auto-reconnect. You have to manually go into settings and hit connect every single time.
2. Wifi is affected by screen brightness.
3. Auto-Brightness basically does nothing.
4. No bluetooth file transfer.
5. No program to use bluetooth to connect the ipad to a computer and act as a keyboard/mouse/remote control, only wifi which requires you to run a server application on the computer.
6. No streaming videos over SMB, I mean seriously Apple, every other device on the planet is capable of this.
7. Shuffle songs is hidden in the iPod player, annoying.
I hope some of these issues can be fixed through programs or modifications, but some of them certainly cannot. Hopefully iOS4 fixes the majority of these issues.