Programer Wanted: Help i.TV change the way people experience TV
Help i.TV change the way people experience TV On the hunt for iPhone development megastars
Welcome to the i.TV blog! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed, or subscribe to us on Twitter or FriendFeed. Thanks for visiting!
If you didnít get it from the title of this post, we at i.TV are on the hunt for a iPhone developers to join our team. Read the job description below and send in your resume/CV, if you are interested in working for i.TV.
i.TV is looking for exceptional mid to senior-level iPhone developers interested in joining our team to help create the next-generation TV experience for the iPhone and iPad. You will be responsible for delivering work during our weekly sprints, documenting source code as you go, and collaborating with the rest of the team to solve challenging problems.
- At least 5 years overall programming experience
- At least 6 months experience writing apps for the iPhone platform
- An interest to relocate to Utah
- Comfortable in a startup environment - little to no hierarchy, extreme transparency, fast sprints, lots of mutual respect
- A sense of humor and high integrity
- Good range of communications skills from face-to-face to cyberspace
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- an iPad
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology
- Excellent compensation